Greetings,

Somehow e-mail/BIS has become a task on my ATT 9900. Updated to 7.10.862 and felt as if I was home free. However, Sunday 12:45 PM the e-mails just stop flowing. Got to my desk by 6 PM sent and e-mail to ATT BlackBerry address, still waiting. Sent the same test e-mail to my G-Mail address, nothing. Turned on Wi-Fi and an avalance of e-mail appears, annoying. Does anyone know of or has had difficulty with ATT e-mail/BIS in the last 30 days. Maybe I need my head checked or a vacation. But its not like ATT will call and dsiclose to you that their network is down. I have a brand new 9900 for T-Mobile just waiting to put into to service, will drop ATT like a hot potato if necessary. ATT charged me way too much for roaming/data use in Dubai. Looking for a reason to wave good-bye. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Damian.
    06-02-13 08:35 PM
    Greetings,

Somehow e-mail/BIS has become a task on my ATT 9900. Updated to 7.10.862 and felt as if I was home free. However, Sunday 12:45 PM the e-mails just stop flowing. Got to my desk by 6 PM sent and e-mail to ATT BlackBerry address, still waiting. Sent the same test e-mail to my G-Mail address, nothing. Turned on Wi-Fi and an avalance of e-mail appears, annoying. Does anyone know of or has had difficulty with ATT e-mail/BIS in the last 30 days. Maybe I need my head checked or a vacation. But its not like ATT will call and dsiclose to you that their network is down. I have a brand new 9900 for T-Mobile just waiting to put into to service, will drop ATT like a hot potato if necessary. ATT charged me way too much for roaming/data use in Dubai. Looking for a reason to wave good-bye. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Damian.
    It certainly sounds like a network issue. I dunno all of the remedial actions taken to get it to push through, but i probably would have removed and reinserted the SIM, battery pull, re-sent Service Books, and a couple of other things. You said you had just recently updated, had you tried a few battery pulls after the upgrade? Often it helps the OS 'settle in'. At a minimum, I'll get your thread out of the cellar for some possible suggestions.
    06-08-13 04:50 PM