Helloo, I have a 9900, lastest bbm version and os 7.1.
    I can't send pictures in bbm, well I can but the other side doesn't receive it, but it says the picture has been sent.
    I don't know what to do, cuz I have deleted bbm and installed new one, I got new memory card and still the same, runnin out of ideas here
    Anyone got any idea what's wrong? Or have any idea how to fix it?
    07-27-12 05:02 PM
    Just wondering if this happens with just one recipient or everyone you try to send a pic to? Just trying to rule out a problem on the receiving end.
    07-27-12 05:28 PM
    Just wondering if this happens with just one recipient or everyone you try to send a pic to? Just trying to rule out a problem on the receiving end.
    hey, cheers for the reply, this happens with everyone
    07-28-12 07:52 AM
    oh, i can receive them fine btw
    07-28-12 07:53 AM
    I remember reading awhile back about some people having trouble sending pics depending on how they sent them. Have you tried both sending from within bbm as well as going to your pic folder and sending that way? I'm really scratching my head with this one.
    07-28-12 10:21 AM
    i have this problem too, but it seem that it only happened on 3G network. if i change to 2G network there are no problem sending picture to bbm contact.

i have already contact my provider Telkomsel Indonesia twice, and they cannot found the problem.
    07-30-12 03:54 AM
    Did anyone find a solution for this problem?
    08-26-13 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD