Hey everyone...i'm new to this so not quite sure what i'm doing.

After buying a bold 9790 last Fehruary, I haven't experienced any problems with it except recently, when it started to reboot constantly by itself. I brought a new battery from Amazon and it fixed the problem for about a week, so i brought two new ones, and they don't work at all. I find that the problem is worse when i'm using 3G rather than 2G and it hardly reboots when plugged into the charger. i've tried everything suggested by crackberry users including a clean reload of the software. Not able to claim warranty as purchased more than one year ago.
    04-24-13 02:21 PM
    Are you running the latest OS for the 9790? connect it to DM and see if gives you any options to upgrade. if not, we can point you in the right direction to get the required software.
    04-24-13 02:28 PM
    yep, running the latest
    04-24-13 02:39 PM
    yep, running the latest
    I once had the same problem with my 9790 and dis little trick solved the problem.
    Fine a piece of foldable paper. Fold it to a size smaller than d battery size and put it at the back of your phone and lock it your it all with the back cover of the phone. Its just a simple strategy of packing the batery and makes it hold firm. I'm sure you won't experience such 'restart' again.
    04-30-13 12:35 AM
    Hey everyone...i'm new to this so not quite sure what i'm doing.

After buying a bold 9790 last Fehruary, I haven't experienced any problems with it except recently, when it started to reboot constantly by itself. I brought a new battery from Amazon and it fixed the problem for about a week, so i brought two new ones, and they don't work at all. I find that the problem is worse when i'm using 3G rather than 2G and it hardly reboots when plugged into the charger. i've tried everything suggested by crackberry users including a clean reload of the software. Not able to claim warranty as purchased more than one year ago.

When the device is connected to the charger it works well but when you take it and use apps like Twitter or Whatsapp it reboots! BTW FYI the warranty is for 18 months and not 12 months if purchased post Jan 2012.
    05-11-13 07:50 AM
    i have the same problem and the piece of paper does not help. what should i do
    07-20-13 08:26 PM
    Hey guys I am experiencing the same problem. I think it is a problem with the design of the 9790 itself?

When I take a picture with the flash on it reboots as well.

Blackberry's official forums are no help either. This really pathetic (Not Crackberry or its' users but the phone and blackberry's support)
    08-12-13 09:59 PM