Howzsit guys

I have a 9780 which I love but it stopped to lock or unlock when I insert it or remove it from the holster. Any reason why ?

The other thing is the last two days I get when someone is phoning me the phone will ring but I can't answer it, none of the buttens will work and only after the call missed about 30 seconds the phone will unfreeze.......any ideas on how to fix all this ?

Thanx
    08-01-11 08:22 AM
    Howzsit guys

I have a 9780 which I love but it stopped to lock or unlock when I insert it or remove it from the holster. Any reason why ?

The other thing is the last two days I get when someone is phoning me the phone will ring but I can't answer it, none of the buttens will work and only after the call missed about 30 seconds the phone will unfreeze.......any ideas on how to fix all this ?

Thanx
    pull the battery..........if it still does it warranty exchange it
    08-01-11 08:43 AM
    Thanx for the reply, I did a battery pull a few times already and removed and loaded some apps but still the same problem ?
    08-01-11 08:53 AM
    i would see if there is a newer OS for your device... something seems wonky.

also double check all your security settings to make sure auto lock in holster is active.
    08-01-11 09:17 AM
    Thanx Fubaz, I did check the software and it says it has the latest installed. Where in my security settings can I have a look for that or if I want to wipe the software and reinstasll how can I do that ?
    08-02-11 12:06 AM
    Something VERY interesting, the magnet in my holster in to strong for the Bold 9780. Was at a Vodastore and they said and proved to me that my holster magnet is to strong for my phone.....a first for me.

Did anyone else had a problem like this...
    08-02-11 07:50 AM
    Something VERY interesting, the magnet in my holster in to strong for the Bold 9780. Was at a Vodastore and they said and proved to me that my holster magnet is to strong for my phone.....a first for me.

Did anyone else had a problem like this...
    08-02-11 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD