Yes, abel, ... I am running .615 from onyx on my delta now, ... Hmm fast is an understatement lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by zocster; 07-31-11 at 09:44 PM.
    07-31-11 09:06 PM
    Aw gee, it's like having ML back. ><
    I hope this is only a dumb joke just like it sounds�
    Because if you're truly implying there's a comparison between me and him, then you and I will have a problem.
    08-01-11 02:30 AM
    I hope this is only a dumb joke just like it sounds�
    Because if you're truly implying there's a comparison between me and him, then you and I will have a problem.
    Now2 kids, I am sure that was more of a brainfart than anything malice.

08-01-11 02:40 AM
    I'm sure you're right. Diego's always seemed like a really cool guy to me. I was probably just being too touchy…
    08-01-11 10:37 AM
    so i have the 9780 with 6.0.0.600 is it ok i say to switch to this os?
    08-01-11 10:47 AM
    I hope this is only a dumb joke just like it sounds…
    Besides the "he's the thanks buttom" and the multiple posts of the same guide?

I want no problems, but what ticks me, ticks me no matter the poster. :/ On that note, that's the only thing about you that ticks me, so you're fine in my book.
    08-01-11 10:50 AM

I want no problems, but what ticks me, ticks me no matter the poster. :/ On that note, that's the only thing about you that ticks me, so you're fine in my book.
    Hehe, I kinda get what you are saying, but at the same time elite1 is pretty much a standup guy with some valuable knowledge to offer, not like some people. But something probably ticks everyone about somebody at sometime or another. BTW, I originally took your comment as a joke and even laughed out loud when I read it.
    08-01-11 10:58 AM

Jealousy is the root of all evil Diego, enjoy the ride, and take a chill pill. You might learn a trick or two.

08-01-11 11:11 AM
    Any latest review ?
    08-01-11 11:16 AM
    Any latest review ?
    This release is comparable to .600 with my carrier and usage.

08-01-11 12:06 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions, guys. For the duplicated apps I've managed to eliminate all of them by deleting and re-loading. The only one I was hesitant to try to fix was the email set-up app because of previous issues with it. So, under my Application Management it still shows that I have two Email Set Up applications. I've left BlackBerry Radio on my device, despite the fact that I can't see myself actually using it. If it really drains my device I'll delete the cod at a later date. Thanks for the suggestions.
    That happens... you have to maqnually get rid of all the CODs named with BIS and your version corraleted. Then you will find the name and download link for the Email set up on the forums
    08-01-11 12:28 PM
    This OS runs smoothly on my device, just like 6.0.0.600.
    08-01-11 02:41 PM
    Any latest review ?
    I'm finding this build to be relatively stable. Similar to .600. Battery life is consistent and no 'memory leak'. I have less memory than previous OS, but as I stated before I suspect that is just because of BlackBerry Radio.
    08-01-11 04:04 PM
    I find it silly that we have to ask for the link.

You don't see anyone else doing such thing. If you want to re-distribute, then go ahead and do it. Else, this is just some ego-sturbation.

Sorry, just my two cents on this.

You'd get many Likes and Thanks if you'd post it. It will be available sometime anyway you know? Might as well take advantage now.

I find it really silly to here is the link for anyone who need it 6.0.0.643.exe

This must to be installed over the official .600 for your bold.
    08-01-11 05:54 PM
    I find it really silly to here is the link for anyone who need it 6.0.0.643.exe

This must to be installed over the official .600 for your bold.
    Thanks for the link. Don't get me wrong, but I'll stick to lyricidal's for the time being. You know... new members and links... Specially with the recent banfest we're having...

Jealousy is the root of all evil Diego, enjoy the ride, and take a chill pill. You might learn a trick or two.
    Love your jokes. Really. I'm cracking here.

BTW, I originally took your comment as a joke and even laughed out loud when I read it.
    Good because it really was not posted as an offence, even thou it does tick me a bit.
    Last edited by diegonei; 08-01-11 at 06:46 PM.
    08-01-11 06:04 PM
    It is lyricidal's one I couldn't make such a thing well.. I never tried that's why.
    08-01-11 06:09 PM
    I get the following error: Java\CMRead_v60.cod: This file contains invalid data. (error 11FB)

I get this error when I try to install lyriicdal's installer,
    Can someone please help
    08-02-11 04:20 AM
    I get the following error: Java\CMRead_v60.cod: This file contains invalid data. (error 11FB)

Can someone please help
    I had the same problem!!
    Download the file from the link below. This one works without any error

9780 - 6.0.0.643 (Official)
    08-02-11 05:27 AM
    That's odd. Lyr's homemade installer worked great for me. I actually liked it better than the official installer.
    08-02-11 07:51 AM
    That's odd. Lyr's homemade installer worked great for me. I actually liked it better than the official installer.
    I agree... worked fine for me too, and very easy to use
    08-02-11 08:03 AM

Can someone please help
    Im getting the same error .. is this installer any different to having install .600 as base and then replacing Java folder with .643 CODs ??

Sal
    08-02-11 09:13 AM
    To those trying to install the chinese app: Download lyridical's installer AGAIN (delete the old one).

Shrink the chinese stuff out (unless of course, you're with China Mobile) along with anything else you don't want and then go for it again.
    08-02-11 09:39 AM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD