I've switch device and I tried to move my emails account also.

But everytime I've validate the address, its not working. When I go back to the email settings, it STILL said new device detected and need to move the email.

HELP this is frustrating!

Device 9700 -> 9780
    07-17-11 10:08 PM
    I've switch device and I tried to move my emails account also.

But everytime I've validate the address, its not working. When I go back to the email settings, it STILL said new device detected and need to move the email.

HELP this is frustrating!

Device 9700 -> 9780
    How did you do the device switch? If you did it using BB Desktop Manager, It should have moved your email over to the new phone with nothing else to do. Have you tried resending the service books? Maybe that will fix it.

I've never had this problem. Hopefully someone else can be more helpful.
    07-20-11 03:44 PM
    If you are on BIS account, you need to make two steps, switch device (Desktop Manager) or manual configuration - AND - go to your RIM account and enter a new PIN / handheld IF for you BIS account. Then you can re-validate you mail accounts
    Jacksonville welcomes you!
    07-21-11 06:09 AM
    I'm having the same problem with my 9780, did the switch from desktop and no email, tried manually and like you said very frustrating. Did a security wipe and tried again with no luck. How do I do that thing with the service books that was mentioned. I have no corporate account just private email.
    Thanks
    08-15-11 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD