Please i need help.... ,

Last time i try to fix my sister bb 9780 the first problem is she can't open bbm application and appworld, so i decided to apply a new os for it. First i try to connect it to my pc and make a back up it's going to be fine, after that i'm going to wipe it using bbsak the wipe complete but when i try to start new instalation os i got some error, so i restart the instalation but my pc didn't recognise it any more, i have try many way such as: switch another cable, another pc, another usb port, it didn't work cuase when i try another device it works fine. I also has try some trick to pull out batt and start instalation it still not working, so any one can help me for this problem?thank you
    05-21-13 08:03 PM
    Curious, turn on MASS storage mode, then connect it. See if somehow the computer recognizes it then...

Also, what version of Windows are you using? Maybe the Desktop Manager needs to be reloaded with an 'older' version, or possibly a newer version.
    05-22-13 07:03 AM
    Also get a strong light and check nothing is stuck in the USB port on the phone. Give it a good blow out.

When plugged into the PC, open Device Manager on the PC and see if you can see the USB device listed at all. Detach and reattach the phone with Device Manager open and see if you see any changes.
    05-23-13 07:21 AM
    my pc running on win 7 64bit and my dm version 7.1.0.41, for information i has try using another pc with another version of dm and still didn't recognise, any way how could i turn on mass storage mode?cause know it stuck on white screan with error 507?
    05-23-13 09:10 AM
    Also get a strong light and check nothing is stuck in the USB port on the phone. Give it a good blow out.

When plugged into the PC, open Device Manager on the PC and see if you can see the USB device listed at all. Detach and reattach the phone with Device Manager open and see if you see any changes.
    i has make a clean un install all my blackberry driver or software on my pc but it still stuck, and nothing happend on my device manager when i plug the device.... is it may be the problem with the small batt on the board it's going to be low? but i affraid to release it cause i don't know how?
    05-23-13 09:17 AM
    If you are stuck on a white screen, then it is tricky to get the Mass Storage mode from the phone handset. Usually when you plug it in you get a three option menu - but this is not going to be available on the phone in the state you have it. Not sure if other methods are available.

So when you reboot the phone it just kicks back to this 507 screen?

The very first time I did an upgrade of my OS on my phone it went a bit bonkers. Can't remember the exact details, but there was some javascript error and numbers of some form after a reboot during the upgrade. I was using the loader.exe method to update and something went wrong. It jammed on one of the reboots and just stuck there. Left if for hours and it was still stuck. Put me into a bit of a panic. I think, but can't be sure, that DM was also refusing to see the phone that time.

I fixed this by using the loader.exe upgrade method again. Attached the phone, deleted the vendor.xml file(s) on my PC, and ran the loader.exe found in the program files folder. (If you don't already know this method I'll sling you the links... but plenty of threads which include the methods...)

I kind of remember that I had to fiddle around with loader.exe a few times before it worked, but that could jsut be because it was my first time and I was having to learn a lot. Like finding and deleting the vendor.xml files.
    05-23-13 09:42 AM
    If you are stuck on a white screen, then it is tricky to get the Mass Storage mode from the phone handset. Usually when you plug it in you get a three option menu - but this is not going to be available on the phone in the state you have it. Not sure if other methods are available.

So when you reboot the phone it just kicks back to this 507 screen?

The very first time I did an upgrade of my OS on my phone it went a bit bonkers. Can't remember the exact details, but there was some javascript error and numbers of some form after a reboot during the upgrade. I was using the loader.exe method to update and something went wrong. It jammed on one of the reboots and just stuck there. Left if for hours and it was still stuck. Put me into a bit of a panic. I think, but can't be sure, that DM was also refusing to see the phone that time.

I fixed this by using the loader.exe upgrade method again. Attached the phone, deleted the vendor.xml file(s) on my PC, and ran the loader.exe found in the program files folder. (If you don't already know this method I'll sling you the links... but plenty of threads which include the methods...)

I kind of remember that I had to fiddle around with loader.exe a few times before it worked, but that could jsut be because it was my first time and I was having to learn a lot. Like finding and deleting the vendor.xml files.
    yes i already using this method i fore detect using command prompt to open app loader, but it's still cannot recognise my phone so i can't click on next step it's stuck on conecting the phone menu
    05-24-13 06:18 PM
    yes i already using this method i fore detect using command prompt to open app loader, but it's still cannot recognise my phone so i can't click on next step it's stuck on conecting the phone menu
    You have deleted both of the vendor.xml files? Not sure what else to suggest. Any warranty on it?
    05-25-13 02:37 AM