I was just wondering if any one here is with Wind Mobile and using a 9700. I'm thinking of switching over from Rogers and was just wondering how the service is so far it being a new company. How is the service in Toronto and Mississauga? I'm gonna be going back and forth between the two a lot for the next year and I'm just tired of Rogers' antics. Thanks!
    06-24-10 03:42 PM
    It was horrible at first now it's just as good as any. Just make sure if you go pre paid that you keep extra money in your account if you want to use pin or bbm in an away zone. I live in barrie and work in toronto and have no issues as of a month ago.
    06-24-10 07:30 PM
    I'm switching to wind within 3 years. Good riddence to telus.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 08:20 PM
    Wind and rogers don't have the same 3g bands!!!
    If u wanna change ur sim card u have to change ur phone,
    I have a rogers sim card and I'm using a wind 9700, I only get EDGE...
    I wanna cancel my rogers and get a brand new wind contract to enjoy the 3g :-)
    Hope that was helpful...
    06-24-10 08:43 PM
    Wind and rogers don't have the same 3g bands!!!
    If u wanna change ur sim card u have to change ur phone,
    I have a rogers sim card and I'm using a wind 9700, I only get EDGE...
    I wanna cancel my rogers and get a brand new wind contract to enjoy the 3g :-)
    Hope that was helpful...
    Correction, windmobile doesn't have contracts. At all. Period.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 08:49 PM
    Yeah when I talked to them they mentioned I would need one of their phones. Lol i just can't find any one interested in it that isn't trying to low ball me. I'm gonna be switching ASAP, mainly for the unlimited tethering.

One question though... My dad calls me from Chile and I was just wondering if incoming long distance calls would cost more than regular incoming calls. Right now with Rogers there's no charge for them, but this while "wind home zone" confuses me a little... Any one?
    07-02-10 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD