Here's my situation.

I was running OS 6 version 615 on my 9700. Negligible memory leak; stable; humming.

Then I add a Playbook and I can't view or access the storage card on phone from the Playbook. This is essential for viewing email attachments.

RIM customer support spend hours over the problem, get me to upload log files etc. In the end they diagnose that the OS I am running isn't supported on the Orange network. They talk me through installing Orange approved 570.

Now I can access the storage card and view email attachments from my Playbook. BUT the OS leaks like a sieve, down to zero in hours. Battery pulls three times a day.... Ugh.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

David B.
    08-27-11 02:32 PM
    I really feel for you on that one but unfortunately Orange and Blackberry just don't and never have gone together for me. This was why I changed to Voda Uk.

All I can suggest is really heavily shrink 570 prior to loading, if you haven't already done it.

Alan.
    08-27-11 02:48 PM
    if shrinking doesn't do much for you at all, just jump back to OS 5. Blackberry Bridge should still install and work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-11 03:50 PM
    There is an official Orange OS 6 available...Had mine a month or so no problems with it or PlayBook
    08-30-11 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD