Hello,

I have a 9700 which I bought with a broken trackpad, ordered a new trackpad, fitted it, yet it still doesn't work. The phone itself is fine, the trackpad clicks just doesn't register any swipes. Also I updated to OS6 from OS5 thinking could be a software issue, it loaded up to around 3/4 of the way, stopped for over 30 mins, so I pulled it out, now after multiple battery pulls it's stuck at 3/4 of the loading bar again, and I don't know about the red led because it doesn't work so I have no way of telling what's happened and if it is recoverable,
    Any help is appreciated

Thanks
    10-28-11 09:57 AM
    It sounds like there was more wrong with the phone you purchased than just the trackpad being broken.

If there was previous water damage then that could affect things, even though the phone seems to turn on and run somewhat fine.
    10-28-11 12:35 PM
    Take it back to the seller and get a refund, looks like they didn't tell you the whole truth about it's history. You don't need to deal with a half functioning blackberry.

Edit: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...orking-665175/. Your other thread on the screen issue, do you have two 9700's?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-11 02:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD