So I'm new to the Blackberry world (coming from an Iphone) and I have read other threads similar to the issue I'm having but not finding the exact answer.

The issue: I have a 4g microSD card, when I insert it (yes, properly, I watched the video to make sure...) nothing comes up. No memory card read, no formatting issues, just NOTHING. Agh! After it is inserted, I go to the options to see if maybe I missed the message but nothing shows up. Then I check the "memory" area and nothing. All of the media support, card support etc are turned on. When I press the blackberry button to give me options when I'm in the memory screen, the format option doesn't come up. Everything else on the phone is working great so I'm finding this one a little troubling. Any suggestions?

PLEASE HELP!!!
    09-06-11 10:15 PM
    You need to get the memory card reader module replaced at the repair shop if your warranty is expired, or go to your carrier for a warranty repair/exchange. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-bold-9700-f146/media-card-can-not-accessed-due-fatal-error-377926/
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Rootbrian; 09-07-11 at 01:49 AM.
    09-07-11 01:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD