Hello Folks,

This is my first post to the site. I hope to frequent Crackberry.com in the near future.

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to separate message, SMS, Email, Visual Voicemail messages. I know you can separate SMS/Email via theme control, but am I able to keep Visual voice messages in that specific box, Email's in my Gmail box, SMS in the SMS box, and Missed calls in the Messages box? It's kind of a pain to have emails, missed calls, and voice mails all show up in that "messages" box and sort through all of it. Hope this makes sense.
    Thanks for your time!

Peace!
    03-07-10 07:22 AM
    The Message box is a one-stop shop. You can somehwat control what is logged there by configuring "Call Logging" in Call Log options, and you can separate SMS in Messages > Options > General (at least those are the menus on my Curve). You will probably have to turn off the "theme controlled" option to make those changes. All email messages from all accounts will always appear in the Message folder in addition to appearing in each email account folder. Not sure about Visual Voice Mail, sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD