My one month old 9700's end key is depressed and won't rebound back up.... The button still functions but it just doesn't feel right when pressed...
    I'm not happy. Should I bring it back? Will they accpet an exchange or is this problem fixablev?
    Is this problem common?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 07:44 AM
    t mobile sent me another phone because my call button has to pressed down on hard to work. not sure who your carrier is but the phone has a 1 yr warranty.
    02-16-10 08:36 AM
    Hmmm. Well, I am on my way to pick up a new G3s. I missed it. I had hoped all the talk about exchange would offer me true cloud syncing, but apparently the poor syncing is good enough for we Blackberry fans. I am very disappointed in RIM. I love my 9700, but it is just too much of a hassle for syncing.

I am a Mac user, and that will NEVER change. I will use my new iPhone and MobileMe. It seems to me that those of us who are not corporate are treated like stepchildren with BB.

So while I will use both, the iPhone will become my primary phone.
    02-16-10 01:45 PM
    Hmmm. Well, I am on my way to pick up a new G3s. I missed it. I had hoped all the talk about exchange would offer me true cloud syncing, but apparently the poor syncing is good enough for we Blackberry fans. I am very disappointed in RIM. I love my 9700, but it is just too much of a hassle for syncing.

I am a Mac user, and that will NEVER change. I will use my new iPhone and MobileMe. It seems to me that those of us who are not corporate are treated like stepchildren with BB.

So while I will use both, the iPhone will become my primary phone.
    this has absolutely nothing to do with anything in this thread
    02-16-10 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD