Perfect, I think!
    I just sent it. Lets see if those good-for-nothings reply tonight...I'll post their answer. I was too scared to call but the e-mail plan will hopefully work just as well.
    05-26-10 04:15 PM
    I just sent it. Lets see if those good-for-nothings reply tonight...I'll post their answer. I was too scared to call but the e-mail plan will hopefully work just as well.
    That's exactly how I am, too! And I really am considering jumping ship to Sprint. :/
    05-26-10 04:21 PM
    I am giving Verizon until June 1 and if nothing by then, I am off to Sprint with my 5 business lines. I have been a Alltel and its predecessor companies and now Verizon for 21 years. Since Verizon took over, our service in central VA. has gone to ****. Dropped calls and no service in areas where we had no trouble with Alltel. I just wanted to wait and see if the 9650 would make a difference, but I am losing patience.
    05-26-10 04:26 PM
    Luke...come to the dark side......

That's exactly how I am, too! And I really am considering jumping ship to Sprint. :/
    05-26-10 04:33 PM
    Luke...come to the dark side......
    hehehe and save some major $$$$$
    05-26-10 04:35 PM
    hehehe and save some major $$$$$
    "Ben.....why didn't you tell me.............."
    05-26-10 04:37 PM
    lol
    05-26-10 04:42 PM
    i'm tired of waiting as well. my alltel 8330 is not working in my home area and the hybrid prl they gave me a week ago made it worse. i'm sure my little 2 line account won't matter to them but i won't wait for this phone much longer. if this is how they reward customer loyalty i think we should give them back the same. the phone is out on sprint and seems to be working great. verizon doesn't care about the blackberry customers. this phone isn't available yet without the camera so they don't have to worry about the big corporate accounts jumping ship and our voices aren't being heard at all. it sounds like the cs at sprint might be a lot better and the prices are lower. if enough of us jump ship it just might teach them a lesson!
    05-26-10 04:43 PM
    I am giving Verizon until June 1 and if nothing by then, I am off to Sprint with my 5 business lines. I have been a Alltel and its predecessor companies and now Verizon for 21 years. Since Verizon took over, our service in central VA. has gone to ****. Dropped calls and no service in areas where we had no trouble with Alltel. I just wanted to wait and see if the 9650 would make a difference, but I am losing patience.
    I ordered my Bold today from Sprint... and I had told a supervisor I was giving them until May 27, but I just couldn't wait any longer. Especially with all the new speculation that we might not see it until mid-June...
    05-26-10 04:46 PM
    i'm tired of waiting as well. my alltel 8330 is not working in my home area and the hybrid prl they gave me a week ago made it worse. i'm sure my little 2 line account won't matter to them but i won't wait for this phone much longer. if this is how they reward customer loyalty i think we should give them back the same. the phone is out on sprint and seems to be working great. verizon doesn't care about the blackberry customers. this phone isn't available yet without the camera so they don't have to worry about the big corporate accounts jumping ship and our voices aren't being heard at all. it sounds like the cs at sprint might be a lot better and the prices are lower. if enough of us jump ship it just might teach them a lesson!
    Unfortunately, I don't think Verizon truly cares about what it's customers want...
    05-26-10 04:49 PM
    Unfortunately, I don't think Verizon truly cares about what it's customers want...
    Sure they do, they want Incredibles.
    05-26-10 04:51 PM
    I'd take an incredible with a real keyboard
    05-26-10 04:54 PM
    Not after you get the Bold It's wayy better than the tour trust me!
    05-26-10 04:56 PM
    What ever happened to the LG Ally? Are they in the same trucks as the Bolds?
    05-26-10 04:56 PM
    The HTC-Vision will fit your needs when avalible
    05-26-10 04:57 PM
    You know, instead of hounding after the 9650, maybe verizon is taking the hit from sprint right now because they plan to release a newer bb instead of the 9650...
    I don't care who you are...that's funny. VZW releasing something "new"
    05-26-10 05:01 PM
    If you get anything at all, it will be a mindless form-letter written by some HR lawyer. You wrote a heart-felt letter, but it will result in, well, nothing.
    05-26-10 05:11 PM
    Bad news: Still waiting on Bold until Mid June.
    Good News: Going to test drive a droid for a couple weeks and our company is going to do a real head to head between Droid phones and BB.

At least it's a time killer while VZW decides what there going to do.
    05-26-10 05:18 PM
    If you get anything at all, it will be a mindless form-letter written by some HR lawyer. You wrote a heart-felt letter, but it will result in, well, nothing.
    I agree. Most of the speculated release dates were not posted by Verizon. They were dates posted on forums and blogs, and from people that claim they have inside sources. So I don't think the letter will get very far since Verizon hasn't done anything wrong.
    05-26-10 05:19 PM
    I am about to email the Verizon support people.

is this email too mean?

"I am looking to purchase a new blackberry and I will go ahead and say that I will not buy a current Blackberry if there is a new Blackberry coming out soon. I am certain that there is a Blackberry (named the Blackberry Bold 9650) coming out on your network and is already out on Sprint. I have heard the original release date was early May, then changed to late May, now it's pushed back even further. If you are "not aware" of this phone, please forward this message to your manager because I am sure someone on Verizon will know about this device and not try to deny it. I am curious to why there is no announced release date and Verizon should realize that when they push the release dates back further, customers' anger is elevated to a maximum. Please do not suggest I buy a Droid, for I have had TERRIBLE experiences with your other touchscreen phones. I want a Blackberry and that's definite. And the longer you wait with this Blackberry, the more customers are considering switching to Sprint. I am asking in all honesty what you know about the release date on this phone. The actual Blackberry must be in good working order for it to be sold already on Sprint, so I see no need to keep delaying its release. Any information on this device that you give me is greatly appreciated. Thank you. "
    I wish you luck with this letter. But I think there's too much complacency that has set in at vzw. They were so used to being on top they got lazy. Yes there still the best. Thats why a lot of us are trying to stick with them but when things like this happen it chips away at their armour. I did my due dilligence to check out upgrading my plan to a family plan with 3 phones. 3 phones on vzw with the unlimited plan they have would run me $210/mo. Sprint 3 phones on an unlimited plan $150/mo. before taxes and fees of course. And the list of what you get doesn't compare. Vzw comes up short. Less features more money. It something to definitely chew on. Big red yes has the most reliable network but Sprint is closer than a lot of people think. Check the consumer websites that rank cell service.
    05-26-10 05:28 PM
    Just got back from VZ corp. store and was told of the release push back. He had no further details or dates.
    05-26-10 05:28 PM
    My boyfriend just went into a verizon store to find out what the deal is with the incredible, when they will be in stock in the store and things like that.

While he was there I told him to ask about the bold. The CSR told him it would be out within the next 3 weeks. Which puts us right around the June 17th date. Again its more hearsay, and I am personally still hoping for a release date of tomorrow but it is not looking like it will happen.
    05-26-10 05:52 PM
    His response. As expected, I got nothing.

Good Evening Ms. ------,

Thank you for contacting Verizon Wireless through our website. My name is Thomas and I will be happy to assist you regarding your request for information regarding the Blackberry Bold (9650). I know how important it is to have the wireless device of your choice. I am sorry to learn that you are upset that a release date for this model may have been pushed back. I apologize for any concern this issue may have caused you.

Currently, Verizon Wireless does not offer the Blackberry Bold. Unfortunately , we are unable to provide information regarding which equipment is being considered or approximate release dates, as this could raise expectations that may not be met.

Although we do not have the handset you are looking for at this time, I invite you to view our current phone selection for a possible alternative. To view available equipment, please click on the following link, which will direct you the "Products" page of our website:

^^ I think it is clear I DON'T want another phone...haha. And if I did, I am not that stupid to not know how to view the phones...

There are several wireless phones being tested for functionality and reliability with our network. As you know, Verizon Wireless will not offer a product or service unless it meets the high standards our customers have come to expect. Verizon Wireless is constantly improving the services, features, and wireless phones we offer to our customers for their communication needs.

In review of your account....

(here he just added some irrelevant information about setting up a verizon account)

...In conclusion, I have provided you with information regarding current availability of the Blackberry Bold and have included valuable information on how you may add an account manager to your account. I hope you have found this information helpful.

At Verizon Wireless our goal is to provide you with outstanding customer service. I hope I have achieved that for you today. Thank you once again for giving me an opportunity to assist you. We value your business and appreciate the opportunity to serve as your exclusive wireless services provider.

Sincerely,
    Thomas
    Verizon Wireless Customer Service
    05-26-10 06:54 PM
    I say there is a 98% that Bold 9650 will launch tomorrow May 27th on Verizon. I got some good info but the person would not tell me what handset was launching but combined that with what I already know, that is my prediction.
    05-26-10 06:58 PM
    I say there is a 98% that Bold 9650 will launch tomorrow May 27th on Verizon. I got some good info but the person would not tell me what handset was launching but combined that with what I already know, that is my prediction.
    yeah its called LG ALLEY
    05-26-10 07:10 PM
472 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD