The incredible came out on 4/29 a thursday. Verizon will release the bold 9650 5/29 a saturday exactly 31 days after the incredible according to bbmchat on twitter. Therefore all incredible owners will not be able to return it within the 30 day period
    05-20-10 09:28 PM
    The incredible came out on 4/29 a thursday. Verizon will release the bold 9650 5/29 a saturday exactly 31 days after the incredible according to bbmchat on twitter. Therefore all incredible owners will not be able to return it within the 30 day period
    I'm sincerely hoping for this to happen, but my hopes aren't too high at the moment. :/
    05-20-10 09:31 PM
    Oh cool! Maybe thursday is the new release date afterall! Here we go, getting all excited again! Lol and sboller, it wouldn't apply to all incredible owners if they got the phone 1 day or any day after it was released.. So it kinda doesn't make sense to do that, but hey! Who knows in this crazy world! :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 09:32 PM
    I saw a friend of mine that works at Verizon tonight and they were told yesterday that stock would be in next week and the release would be before the end of the month.
    05-20-10 09:55 PM
    I just don't want the phone to be pushed back into July.
    05-20-10 10:03 PM
    I saw a friend of mine that works at Verizon tonight and they were told yesterday that stock would be in next week and the release would be before the end of the month.
    I hope they're right!
    05-20-10 10:15 PM
    Do you ever have anything useful to add
    or do you just cruise the forums looking for threads to which you add your caustic humorless drivel?
    The truth hurts sometimes, doesn't it? Look around, there are countless useless thread on CB regarding this very topic. And there are even more useless posts, namely predictions of release dates, even more useless than the last. So, no, I don't feel bad pointing that fact out.

And if you find my posts to be caustic you've gotto be the most thin skinned person on an Internet forum I've ever encountered. If you don't like my post, pass on it.

You're wrapped a tad too tightly around the axle here regarding a phone. Keep telling yourself that, it's just a phone.

Lighten up, Francis.
    05-21-10 06:14 AM
    Think you nailed it!

Do you ever have anything useful to add
    or do you just cruise the forums looking for threads to which you add your caustic humorless drivel?
    05-21-10 06:21 AM

You're wrapped a tad too tightly around the axle here regarding a phone. Keep telling yourself that, it's just a phone.

Lighten up, Francis.
    Wait, you're policing forum posts "regarding a phone," because they're "too clogged," and yet someone else is wrapped "a tad too tightly?" You've got to be borderline ********.

Keep telling yourself that, it's just a cell phone blog forum.

I don't think VZW is going to release this phone at all. There, I said it.
    05-21-10 06:33 AM
    The truth hurts sometimes, doesn't it? Look around, there are countless useless thread on CB regarding this very topic. And there are even more useless posts, namely predictions of release dates, even more useless than the last. So, no, I don't feel bad pointing that fact out.

And if you find my posts to be caustic you've gotto be the most thin skinned person on an Internet forum I've ever encountered. If you don't like my post, pass on it.

Lighten up, Francis.
    Thanks for your advice, sweet lips.
    Let's just say I have been waiting to replace my 2 year old Curve um... 2 YEARS + longer than you have been a member here, so you see, I have a right to MY opinion too...whatever my skin may be...
    05-21-10 06:37 AM
    It's just a phone, people! Go outside and play!
    05-21-10 07:04 AM
    But I can't my phone won't hold a charge anymore

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 07:08 AM
    Punxsutawney Phil seen his shadow and said 6 more weeks. Just a rumor I heard.
    05-21-10 07:20 AM
    It's unfortunate that there are so many rain squals floating around and raining on everyone's parade. Who the heck cares if someone creates a new thread or not, if it's not something you wish to follow then don't. If there is another one on the same topic that you like better, has more bs from posters you like better, then follow that one. If you don't like any of the threads then see your shrink and workout why you joined and visit CB with a professional. Get some rehab by trading your samrtphone for a dumbphone!

Kindly allow the "Crack" addicts, especially those of us from vzw, to get our FIX as it were and keep our nerves and patience levels under control as we wait for big red to release this phone.

Sprint users have gotten their luvin, come on vzw we neeeeeeddddd some luvin tooooo.
    05-21-10 07:37 AM
    I dream of the day where Verizon delayed their release because they're working on making it just as good as the Bold 9700 in every single way...sigh.
    05-21-10 08:19 AM
    for what it`s worth, a friend of mine is a blackberry tech with verizon. talked to him last nite. he`s telling me it will be released next week on wednesday, the 26th. so take it for what it is, but he has been right every time.
    05-21-10 08:21 AM
    ew800
    he told me it`s on all there "papers". rebate forms, etc. whatever that means
    05-21-10 08:24 AM
    I dream of the day where Verizon delayed their release because they're working on making it just as good as the Bold 9700 in every single way...sigh.
    Tricky,
    I sure hope you're right! I also hope it means that I won't hear any clangs, chirps, squelches or speakerphone blasts when I make a call!!!
    YAY for progress!!!!

05-21-10 08:42 AM
    Keep dreaming!
    05-21-10 08:52 AM
    for what it`s worth, a friend of mine is a blackberry tech with verizon. talked to him last nite. he`s telling me it will be released next week on wednesday, the 26th. so take it for what it is, but he has been right every time.
    the 26th? odd.. did he tell you anything else?

thanks for the info, we can only sit and wait now.

..wait patiently......wait patiently......wait patiently...........................
    05-21-10 09:03 AM
    I hope so. My 8330 is on it's last leg. Literally. A large vzw reseller that is around here said the 28th they will have them, but who knows. My fiancee has an 8530, but I still like my 8330 better. I hope the 9650 is worth the wait.

I tried android and it does a lot of things really well but I missed some important emails and texts. And one day i sent several hours thinking everything was ok but the phone was froze up (moto droid)

So BB is the only option for me...
    05-21-10 09:03 AM
    Some CSR from vzw called me yesterday to tell me I have an upgrade. He's like blah blah blah we just wanted to let you know..."yes I know I have an upgrade". He then proceeds to ask if I have any other questions and of course I told him as a matter of fact I do. I then ask "When are ya'll going to get the bold"...his answer "not till August". WHAT? So misinformed and I honestly think he pulled that answer out of the place the sun don�t shine.
    05-21-10 09:09 AM
    There must be some kind of VZW corporate NDA they are very very afraid of violating. But what is it going to hurt if they spill the beans. The competition has already released theirs.
    05-21-10 09:19 AM
    I hope so. My 8330 is on it's last leg. Literally. A large vzw reseller that is around here said the 28th they will have them, but who knows. My fiancee has an 8530, but I still like my 8330 better. I hope the 9650 is worth the wait.

I tried android and it does a lot of things really well but I missed some important emails and texts. And one day i sent several hours thinking everything was ok but the phone was froze up (moto droid)

So BB is the only option for me...
    I kept finding the Moto Droid would require a battery pull for email to poll...

When it worked, it was pretty damn good...especially in rendering the email; but when you have to pull the battery every couple of hours, it's useless.
    05-21-10 09:25 AM
    ain't gonna happen folks... you're just going to have to accept it... and endure your 9630's, or jump ship to Sprint
    05-21-10 09:27 AM
472 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD