I can put appointments in my outlook and they sync to my 9650. If I put the appt. in my 9650 and then hook up to desktop manager they do not carry over to my Outlook. WTF??? Can anyone help, please!?

Thanks in advance.

Ben
    07-13-10 11:31 PM
    Outlook will only sync with ONE email address/calendar. Now finding out the proper one is the trick. I had to tweak a while ago and don't recall what I did to get it correct.
    07-14-10 12:52 AM
    On your BB, use the select calendar option to cycle through each calendar (one for each email account you have configured) to see which has your appointments. You can set the default calendar for your BB in Options - Advanced - Default Services. Once you know which email account / calendar represents your sync'ed appointments, select that one from the calendar (CICAL) drop down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-10 08:05 AM
    Maybe check you desktop manager synch rules. Connect and open desktop manager, click synchronize, then click on synchronize in the left hand side of dm (it is under configure). Then under synchronize configure, click synchronize and a pop up should come up. Choose calendar and set up. Make sure that your outlook calendar is the one selected. In the next box, make sure that it is set to a two way synch. This is the only other think that I could think of except for what was mention in the posts prior to mine. Good luck.
    07-14-10 08:45 AM
    Wow thats what was happening to me too. Only the Live appointmets were transfering. BUT MOST are BB..

I choose different emails kause its the only way i can color code my appointments. I tried to go back and change them all to live in order to syn em! the BB wont let me. and i have ALOT of appointments and weekly activites. Can anyone help me in that department please?

o the same thing is happening with my contacts. but contacts dont have an email to assign them to. So i cant figure that one out.
    Last edited by BBM.Duchess; 09-01-11 at 09:25 PM.
    09-01-11 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD