I've tried just about every os 6 out there and one os 5 (.975) but my phone would eventually start rebooting/shutdown for no reason. Sometimes during reboot, while the bar loads the LED would light up and then it would just either shutdown or restart all over again. Battery pulls have not helped.

I was able to write down the error I saw once when it stopped responding. Now I know JVM error 541 is a HEAP error, not really sure what that means, just that it has something to do with the RAM being corrupted.

Can anyone shed any light on this? has anyone tried fixing this error and succeeded?

I can't take the unit for replacement at this point because it was just given to me and is probably out of warranty. Your thoughts?

Also, I've tried 4 batteries on this unit and they all have done nothing to improve its condition. It just intermittently shuts off or reboots. As far as installed apps, I only ever use SMS, Twitter, Facebook and BBM so I Don't really know what's causing the issue.
    Last edited by arunod; 10-02-11 at 11:30 PM.
    10-02-11 11:26 PM
    If your RAM is corrupted the phone is probably on it's way to being trash I would imagine.
    10-03-11 02:30 AM
    Your phone seems to be fuxxored. Get it replaced.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-11 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD