I realized when I first used my Bold that the keyboard felt a little different.
    If I lok at my keyboard from an angle, theres a noticable curve to the keyboard where its higher in the center and then drops down to the left and right sides.

Is this the norm?
    06-08-10 06:18 PM
    umm i believe so. mine is like that
    06-08-10 06:30 PM
    I think your looking at the shape of the keys.... The center of the keys have a higher tip..the left side of the center is higher on the right side..the right side keys are higher on the left side, then they meet in the middle, it might look to you that the center is raised, but its not, its the way the keys are shaped for you thumbs to type on

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 06:31 PM
    yep, its the design of the device
    06-08-10 06:32 PM
    I think your looking at the shape of the keys.... The center of the keys have a higher tip..the left side of the center is higher on the right side..the right side keys are higher on the left side, then they meet in the middle, it might look to you that the center is raised, but its not, its the way the keys are shaped for you thumbs to type on

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Nope. My keyboard is bowed.

Its kinda nice, as compared to the Tour it actually makes for slightly easier typing.
    06-08-10 06:46 PM
    Nope. My keyboard is bowed.

Its kinda nice, as compared to the Tour it actually makes for slightly easier typing.
    your right...I just put the Tour and Bold side by side and you can easily tell the difference in the keyboard as you described.... much better keyboard then the Tour!
    06-08-10 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD