My wife has a Sprint Bold 9650. Her email is through Verizon. She has two laptops she accesses her email from in addition to her Bold. I currently have her setup with all her verizon emails being imported into gmail (imap) with copies being left on verizon (where she accesses from her Bold). Both laptops see the same inbox (imap), and replies are sent out as if from verizon. I have the exact same setup, but bold is replaced by android. I access all emails from gmail, but reply with a verizon address. Can I accomplish this same scenario with the bold. As of now, her emails are left on Verizon for Bold access. I would like to forward all emails from Verizon to gmail without leaving a copy on verizon.

I am illiterate in Blackberry, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by todivefor; 07-27-11 at 04:34 PM.
    07-26-11 04:15 PM
    Yes all you have to do is change the rules to the forwarding on your Verizon acct....However i always suggest keeping a copy on the native server if not just change the verizon account to a gmail
    07-28-11 02:48 AM
    Thanks for the reply, but I think you misunderstood my question. I know how to change the forwarding rules. Right now the Bold is setup to look at the Verizon account (emails imported into gmail, but left on the Verizon server). I want to access her emails from a new gmail account, but have replies as if from the Verizon account. I want to forward all emails from Verizon to gmail without leaving a copy on Verizon server. The bold Verizon acct would no longer be used to access emails.
    07-28-11 06:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD