Almost all the time when I push the Blackberry Menu Key next to track pad, it opens up a black bar above the icons, that contains 5 more icons.

Even if I go to move an icon, it pops up.

I have tried changing themes and that doesn't help.
    06-12-10 02:52 PM
    That is the App switcher list. Same as if you hold Alt and push escape. You are holding the menu button, just click it.
    06-12-10 03:01 PM
    That is the App switcher list. Same as if you hold Alt and push escape. You are holding the menu button, just click it.
    Could you give me a bit more detail. What am I supposed to click on? I have 2 9650s and am using them the same way. The one never gives me the second menu and the other one always gives me the second menu. Is there a setting where it never gives me the black second menu?
    06-12-10 03:27 PM
    Might just be a bit sensitive.. Usually a quick click will bring up the menu and holding it just a little longer will give you the running apps dialog.. Sometimes a bit trickyWere talking about the menu key..
    Last edited by mrbjr; 06-12-10 at 04:48 PM.
    06-12-10 04:46 PM
    Long press of the menu key will bring the task switcher. This is meant to show all running applications on the device so you can quickly and easily change between them.

Try pressing it quickly, (short press) so that you dont pull this up.
    06-12-10 04:55 PM
    Thanks for all your help! I got it now.
    06-12-10 06:24 PM
    Make sure your Key Rate is set to Normal. That has an effect on this as well as typing.
    06-12-10 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD