I have a 9650 running os 6. When I charge my battery, within minutes I'm down to a 95 or 92% charge left on battery. I don't have anything running in the background, and I've set Berry-weather to manual update. I don't play games, surf the net, or text all day. Is this a battery issue, os issue or am I doing something? A couple of times my battery has gotten down to below 10%. Does this have anything to do with it? I usually charge my battery when I'm under 20% (batteryex warning).
    Looking for some advice or help.

Thanks......
    08-02-11 12:06 PM
    How old is your battery? If it's more than a year old, it may be nearing the end of its useful life. OS6 seems to have improved my 9650 battery life, so I don't think it is likely to be negatively affecting yours.
    08-02-11 01:08 PM
    You could have a corrupt COD file somewhere within the OS that could be causing the problem. You might also try to update the antenna software as well.
    08-02-11 01:10 PM
    What do I do to fix this?
    08-02-11 02:58 PM
    The problems mentioned by meistro are improbable. You could reinstall your OS but it is unlikely to help and is not risk free. Trying a new battery is a more likely and easier solution.
    08-02-11 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD