I got a sprint bold 9650 yesterday went 2 best buy. but I am trying to get onto my rivals.com page but everytime i hit the signon button it takes me 2 a blank page i did notice tho that there is a lock top right hand corner that is locked ,every other site its unlocked how do i get it 2 unlocked?
    05-22-10 10:16 PM
    Maybe go into your options, security and disable your firewall????
    05-23-10 12:14 AM
    Maybe go into your options, security and disable your firewall????
    Nope did not work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

05-23-10 01:08 AM
    Maybe install the Bolt browser and try with it. I know I've gone to some sites that wouldn't open with the BB browser.
    05-23-10 02:02 AM
    You can also try to google the site from google search. I find that also works when you cant type in a full address.
    05-23-10 09:00 AM
    Maybe install the Bolt browser and try with it. I know I've gone to some sites that wouldn't open with the BB browser.
    Is opera a better option? I've read only one comment in 100's of posts re opera being better than the oem bb browser and was wondering if some sites are not accessible with bb's then maybe opera's would work. Just sayin' When I get mine it'd be one of the first things I'd try.
    05-23-10 09:33 AM
    Its just weird that I could open site with my old pearl 8130 but not this New phoNe
    Posted from my Crack Berry at wapforums.crackberry.com

05-23-10 09:38 AM
    Its just weird that I could open site with my old pearl 8130 but not this New phoNe also how do I download the new browsers?is there a site I go 2?r they considered better then bb internet

05-23-10 09:40 AM
    Its just weird that I could open site with my old pearl 8130 but not this New phoNe also how do I download the new browsers?is there a site I go 2?r they considered better then bb internet

Go to opera. www.m.opera.com download the bb specific one as per their instructions and report back
    mobile, not mini
    Last edited by cbreze; 05-23-10 at 09:45 AM.
    05-23-10 09:43 AM
    The opera browser works but its slow trying to move the cursor to exact place

05-23-10 01:15 PM
    Is there any version of opera mini that works well, on my 8700 opera mini work fabulousy, do newer bb's lack this functionalty?

05-23-10 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD