I pulled the battery out of my BB a week ago to reboot since then its not been able to turn on, alls I get is 3 red blinking red lights and a black screen.

I've tried all the guides under the sun for this issue and can't seem to get it working, I've tried:

new battery
    usb cable to DM
    apploader /nojvm - won't show up as PIN:UNKNOWN
    leaving the battery out for days
    MFI, BBSAK
    JL_Cmder

I've followed:
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/

Anyone know of any other way to revive this device?

Thanks
    06-02-11 03:08 PM
    Plug into usb. Using desktop softwar, update device. It will take about 2 hours, but it should come on. It happened to me about 2 weeks ago. Also, if you go to BB site, they will ask your carrier & they will give you the link that your provider prefers. Follow the directions & you should be ok.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-11 05:50 PM
    Poor you, adamj88!

Plug into usb. Using desktop softwar, update device. It will take about 2 hours, but it should come on. It happened to me about 2 weeks ago. Also, if you go to BB site, they will ask your carrier & they will give you the link that your provider prefers. Follow the directions & you should be ok.
    Firstly, he said that using cable for USB already!

Secondly, I think this like hardware problem. So, cannot follow the suggestion, which just related software. I had the same problem with my Bold and tried many ways as you, however, it doesn't work.
    07-11-11 12:00 AM
    Secondly, I think this like hardware problem. So, cannot follow the suggestion, which just related software. I had the same problem with my Bold and tried many ways as you, however, it doesn't work.
    I had the same problem too..
    But lot's of people who had the same issue of the same symtomps of not working Bold and already use all methods that discribed by adam (at least), get the device works again. So, why ours didn't worked ? LOL
    07-14-11 02:21 AM
    Beno, try not to post anymore until you can elaborate in the English language. Also, make RELEVANT posts, not "Lol I had same prob phone sploded y no work?"...
    benoben likes this.
    07-14-11 02:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD