05-29-09 06:34 AM
29 12
tools
    I know... But CEOs are so CEOey... Rome on the other hand is a Joe the Plumber sort of user we can all relate to...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Is CEOey a new word? Yeah I know what you mean. Ok, Madonna has a Bold.
    05-28-09 11:39 PM
    the bold to me is neither faster or better and it definitely does NOT have a better camera, that is a crazy thing to say or you haven't actually seen the differnce. The bold is a great phone but is quickly becaoming outdated...old tech os not as good as new tech. spend some time with both phones and the 8900 will be your phone of choice....I did
    Okay....
    05-28-09 11:59 PM
    who even cares about the camera? it's ok for snapshots and all but if you want a camera, buy a damn camera.
    05-29-09 02:26 AM
    the bold to me is neither faster or better and it definitely does NOT have a better camera, that is a crazy thing to say or you haven't actually seen the differnce. The bold is a great phone but is quickly becaoming outdated...old tech os not as good as new tech. spend some time with both phones and the 8900 will be your phone of choice....I did
    Well seeing as your on Tmobile...i take it that its Tmobile USA??...then you will never discover the joys of 3G as the Bold doesnt support Tmobiles 3G freq...here in the UK im on Tmobile and use my Bold with Tmobile and 3G is an absolute god send...ive played and have used a 8900 curve and GPRS/EDGE isnt all that to be honest.

Only things i liked about the 8900 is the amount of internal ram it had...more than the Bold...the camera and the size of it...other than that it was slow as a turtle.
    05-29-09 06:34 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD