After being upgraded to .732 for a while, I have come in to my first problem. My Bluetooth is not working properly. When I receive a call or go to make a call it won't let me, it just picks up and hangs right up. I have never had a problem with Bluetooth before. Does anyone else have this issue from Sprint .699 upgrading to .732? I don't know if I should wipe and reinstall or just go back to .699, which I didn't have any problem with anyway? Thoughts?
    06-16-10 05:18 PM
    I just wiped my phone and reinstalled .699 and went to my car to test the bluetooth. Works like it always has. I am not sure what could have messed up that it didn't work on .732. The only thing I can think of is that it was the leaked version of .732 and not the official Verizon released version. I am pretty sure they were exactly the same though. Anyone else out there experience anything like this, or ever experience anything like this?
    06-16-10 06:16 PM
    I just wiped my phone and reinstalled .699 and went to my car to test the bluetooth. Works like it always has. I am not sure what could have messed up that it didn't work on .732. The only thing I can think of is that it was the leaked version of .732 and not the official Verizon released version. I am pretty sure they were exactly the same though. Anyone else out there experience anything like this, or ever experience anything like this?
    my bluetooth hasn't worked as well either. i still have .732 but the kenwood dnx6960 has a lot of adjustments for bluetooth so i adjusted until i got acceptable call quality. i wouldn't change back if i were you. i kept .732 because my vehicles could be adjusted enough to work but i wouldn't switch if i had it to do over.
    06-16-10 08:11 PM
    After being upgraded to .732 for a while, I have come in to my first problem. My Bluetooth is not working properly. When I receive a call or go to make a call it won't let me, it just picks up and hangs right up. I have never had a problem with Bluetooth before. Does anyone else have this issue from Sprint .699 upgrading to .732? I don't know if I should wipe and reinstall or just go back to .699, which I didn't have any problem with anyway? Thoughts?
    I use a Bluetooth hands free device attached to a hearing aid. When I first updated to .732 I had similar problems to yours. What I finally did was remove the Bluetooth device from the Bluetooth setup wizard and re-pair the Bluetooth device and my BB. Works like a champ now.

Hope this helps.
    06-16-10 11:12 PM
    My Bluetooth connection has very low volume. I have both the phone and the Bluetooth speakerphone cranked up and still have a hard time hearing it.
    06-17-10 06:13 AM
    noticed the same issue. picks up then drop the call. I'm using the Jabra Extreme.
    06-17-10 08:23 AM
    My only problem, which I had with .699, is connecting to my Mercedes Bluetooth when I enter the vehicle ( I have re-paired etc)- the Phone will try and connect then it disconnects- the Car Screen shows "no service" where the bars are, even though the phone shows 5 bars ! I have to turn the phone off and on (not a re-set) to connect- then it works fine . Annoying - but at least there is a work-around.
    06-17-10 10:31 AM
    Yes, mine was for my Audi Bluetooth. It was pick up and hang right up. Very annoying. I am back to .699 with no problems at all.
    06-17-10 10:50 AM
    You made me nervous. I checked my blue tooth and since I hadn't used it on the Bold before I had to go through setup. Works very well with .732 and it's loud.
    06-17-10 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD