Hey,

6.0.0.576 is the most stable OS so far for 9700. But I am unable to find a distribution with Chinese Language inside. Anyone has any idea?
    07-03-11 12:08 AM
    Hi Jack

I had been waiting for a .576 OS with Asian Language inside for a long time after the latest one released by AVEA Turkey, and it came out to be no further anouncement can be found.

So I just hybrided the .576( without Asian Language inside) with a .546( with Asian Language inside). I have been using my hybrid OS for several weeks and it works way better than I expected.
    Basically, I can perfectly read and type Chinese as when my device was running .546. I also shrunk this OS and I got 55+mb left free (fyi, to my surprise, after running my device for 3-4days, there are still 32mb free space).

My advice is that:
    1. try to hybride one .576 with language packs from former versions. or
    2. upgrade your device to .600 which contains Chinese Language.
    07-03-11 05:14 AM
    Hi, guys!

I guess today is your lucky day! Our friend Zocster posted the solution you have been looking for. CJK for .576

I myself have not tested it yet, because the hybrid I am now using already has CJK in it. But, I think it is worth trying.

http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...6-only-629568/

Just follow the instructions given clearly.

Good luck!
    07-12-11 11:44 AM
    Hi, guys!

I guess today is your lucky day! Our friend Zocster posted the solution you have been looking for. CJK for .576

I myself have not tested it yet, because the hybrid I am now using already has CJK in it. But, I think it is worth trying.

http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...6-only-629568/

Just follow the instructions given clearly.

Good luck!
    07-12-11 11:46 AM
    Chinese dog

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-11 03:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD