hi im getting a white screen with error 513 on both 9650,they didnt were in use some period of time,can someone give me advice how i can solve this problem thx
    03-18-13 01:28 PM
    easy fix, install the software on your desktop, then connect the phone to the desktop, open up desktop software, it will ask you to check for update, then repair. Choose yes, then let it re-install the software.
    03-21-13 06:06 PM
    Thx,do you know how i can fix two 9930 verizon models from my friend and both are stuck on rebooting and they only show red led notification light,they were both arent in use for a long period of time,i charge the battery 5-6h but still i cant boot them again red light,i also tried to change the battery (from 9900) battery was full charge and it works on 9900 but still both 9930 are not booting,when i connect them to laptop and open desktop manager,manager can open and recognize them but i cant update or reload software or anything to do,
    Also i download bbhtools and install blackberry device software for 9930 first,and now when i open bbhtools,bbh cant connect to both 9930 it asking me if phones cant recognize to change the usb port i change all 3 usb ports and still when i click connect on bbhtools both phones cant be recognize,also before bbht tools,i tried to open apploader from rim folder and delete vendor file and try to reload software from there but same im getting message cand be recognize any advice im pretty sure its a software issue so can anuone point me what next to do? Please
    03-21-13 06:44 PM
    Tnx,do you know how i can fix two bbs 9930 verizon models from my friend and both are stuck on rebooting and they only show red led notification light,they were both arent in use for a long period of time,i charge the battery 5-6h but still i cant boot them again red light,i also tried to change the battery (from 9900) battery was full charge and it works on 9900 but still both 9930 are not booting,when i connect them to laptop and open desktop manager,manager can open and recognize them but i cant update or reload software or anything to do,
    Also i download bbhtools and install blackberry device software for 9930 first,and now when i open bbhtools,bbh cant connect to both 9930 it asking me if phones cant recognize to change the usb port i change all 3 usb ports and still when i click connect on bbhtools both phones cant be recognize,also before bbht tools,i tried to open apploader from rim folder and delete vendor file and try to reload software from there but same im getting message cand be recognize any advice im pretty sure its a software issue so can anuone point me what next to do? Please
    03-21-13 06:45 PM
    the 9900 are very problematic phones. You need to do the same software reinstall procedure. If somehow it cannot connect to JVM then the phone is broken.

Plug it in the USB without a battery and start the software reinstall procedure and then put in the battery once the process starts.
    03-30-13 10:28 PM