Hi,

I tried updating my blackberry, but now I keep getting the message 507 reload software

I have tried using desktop manager to reload but doesn't work, also tried apploader and that doesn't work, just keep getting the message "The blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device you have connected". I have downloaded and installed a couple of OS's now including the most recent, deleted vendor file and still no joy! OS is deffinately installed on my computer, I just can't seem to get it working!

HELP please???
    07-04-11 06:48 PM
    Welcome to the forums.

Keep your cool, you'll get around this 507!

Reboot your PC and then follow these steps to the letter: How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) with AppLoader
    07-04-11 06:59 PM
    That does not work, as mentioned above I keep getting "the blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device you have connected" this is the message in app loader. I have rebooted several times also uninstalled the os and reinstalled and still the same thing. Also tried Another pc
    07-04-11 07:09 PM
    You said you had problems installing, not that you followed that specific procedure. Still, "the blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device you have connected" is a error message you get when:

a) there is no software installed;
    b) vendor.html is still present.

Either give it another go after making sure vendor is gone (trust me, I've seen it come "back from the bin") of try this other thing:

How to Reload the Operating System on a "Nuked" BlackBerry
    07-04-11 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD