off tinterweb for £20. My mate has just bought one, it is 32 and he reckons its working a treat in his HTC. I'm assuming its a copy/fake of some sort, but if bought, what would be the dangers of using it in my BB. Obviously I'm worried about data loss etc.... Think it was from china......
    05-27-10 03:36 AM
    I would be leery of that purchase as well. The price alone causes me pause!

SanDisk¬ģ microSDHC‚„Ę Card - Ideal Companion for Your Multimedia Phone

Google shopping search "results": SDSDQ-032G-A11M - Google Product Search
    Last edited by jshuford; 05-27-10 at 03:55 AM.
    05-27-10 03:52 AM
    off tinterweb for £20. My mate has just bought one, it is 32 and he reckons its working a treat in his HTC. I'm assuming its a copy/fake of some sort, but if bought, what would be the dangers of using it in my BB. Obviously I'm worried about data loss etc.... Think it was from china......
    Cheap/fake flash cards usually fail pretty quick so worse that can happen is you'll loose all the data on it, not too much of a biggie if you back it up regularly. I would go for the real deal though.

I buy all my cards from Expansys, last one I got was a SanDisk 16GB microSDHC Card and that cost me £33.18.

Their current price for a SanDisk 32GB microSDHC card is £98.20
    05-27-10 04:48 AM
    Lol I did say this to him, he's planning on using it for all his music/photos so I'll suggest he backs up regular, problem is, he always knows best lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-10 05:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD