The title says it all really.... more details here.
    08-21-08 09:27 AM
    I shall be following this with interest as 3's X Series mobile internet service is excellent.

Wonder if they will have sim only tariffs like the simplicity sim on o2?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 09:36 AM
    My reason for not waiting on 3, was their push email on their current phones, was unable to support hotmail email addresses.

There is a huge chance that this may change for the bold, but didn't really want to wait until November, and be faced with that problem.

But I agree there X Series service is really good, and had become my main phone purely because of that basis using an LG Viewty.
    08-21-08 11:08 AM
    I would have waited for 3 had it not been November! Def will be looking at their offerings when my new Orange contract expires, as their coverage is excellent where I live.
    08-21-08 11:10 AM
    Hi Guys

this article was on one of the forums about a month back (Copy and Paste)

pocket-lint.co.uk/news/news.phtml/16276/17300/blackberry-bold-3-uk-launch.phtml

Interesting part is that Three will be supporting Skype functions also.
    Great pictures of a Three branded Bold on the left hand side of the link.
    08-21-08 01:12 PM
    Wow its out sooner than we think maybe !!!

3 Mobile UK launches BlackBerry Bold | BlackBerry Cool

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Hazysky; 08-21-08 at 06:04 PM.
    08-21-08 06:01 PM
    interesting, completely new to blackberry but was looking to purchase one on Orange as I reckoned their "unlimited" text, email and browsing package on dolphin 35 was a steal at 32 pm. Doesnt look like 3 do blackberry at present, any guess as to tariffs? been slightly put off orange with reports of the bold dropping connection but unclear if this is handset or network related
    08-21-08 06:09 PM
    the main issue I would have with 3 is their appaling customer service - Ive had to deal with them recently when my better half moved from 3 to o2 and it wasnt a pleasant experience.
    08-21-08 06:15 PM
    It looks like everyone is getting the Bold before the States. Lucky.
    08-21-08 06:21 PM
    No mention of it on their website yet though!
    08-22-08 03:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD