I've been having some issues with my phone and I don't want to get another one so, help me!
    1. When I go to view my pictures I can't seem to select them? (I can't seem to select a picture in order to view it or select the menu option to send a pic as an MMS) I can only send MMS messages if I take the picture and send it right away, which is becoming an issue. I went to the store and the rep said to delete apps I have downloaded in the past and try it, even after I deleted all my apps it's not working. My only option is to back up my phone and get a replacement. Which brings me to my other question..

2. Is there anyway I can save/back up my texts? Only reason why I don't want to replace my current phone because I don't want to loose my texts.

ANY sort of help would be appreciated.
    06-07-10 11:52 PM
    I've been having some issues with my phone and I don't want to get another one so, help me!
    1. When I go to view my pictures I can't seem to select them? (I can't seem to select a picture in order to view it or select the menu option to send a pic as an MMS) I can only send MMS messages if I take the picture and send it right away, which is becoming an issue. I went to the store and the rep said to delete apps I have downloaded in the past and try it, even after I deleted all my apps it's not working. My only option is to back up my phone and get a replacement. Which brings me to my other question..

2. Is there anyway I can save/back up my texts? Only reason why I don't want to replace my current phone because I don't want to loose my texts.

ANY sort of help would be appreciated.
    Not sure about #1 but #2 I'm pretty sure backing your BB up to your computer with desktop manager backs up all your messages (SMS included)
    06-08-10 12:10 AM
    As Joey says doing a backup through Desktop Manager will backup your SMS messages along with everything else.

If you're unable to select images I'd say you'd be best to upgrade your OS. Download the latest official version (or Beta if you're feeling experimental), backup then wipe the phone and install the new OS. (Plenty of how-to guides in the OS section).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD