really frustrating. just got this phone in the mail day before yesterday.
    problem1...my phone will just white screen out of nowhere and becomes unresponsive to anything until i hit the lock button and then unlock and it goes right back to normal. happens randomly.

problem2.... out of nowhere the screen will get fuzzy and start freaking out turning the whole screen upside down and twitching or just popping up all kinds off horizontal lines, until i hit lock and unlock and then it goes to normal...

is this a software issue? i thought maybe it was one of the apps i downloaded so i deleted all of them and restarted my phone....still the same thing
    07-11-11 11:31 PM
    Try updating your OS. If that doesn't help, take it back to where you bought it and have it replaced.
    07-12-11 01:13 AM
    It basically appears to be a an issue with the hardware, still just to be 100% certain, take a backup of the device and then wipe it completely. Once that is done reinstall the OS. If the issue persists ask for a replacement.
    07-12-11 01:17 AM
    the ironic thing is this is a replacement i just got sent because my last 9780 failed miserably after 3 months. Thank you for replying though, im going to wipe it and reinstall the OS and see how it goes
    07-12-11 02:48 AM
    Hi I've been getting a white screen for a few days now, found a post about putting electrical tape over 4 soldering points, I opened up the device but couldn't find the soldering points where the tape is sopposed to be. Any help would be appreciated.
    07-13-11 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD