Hi all

Finally i got my 9900 which is awsome more than what i expect

But i have 2 issues i noticed in the browser

1- when i use the trackpad in scrolling a page (google search resukt for example) the browser take me to links i didn't click on i dont know why

2- although i'm connected to my wifi network the browser use the mobile network to download however it use wifi in browsing pages ! The problem only with downloading files

My OS is .296

Thanx
    08-27-11 08:22 PM
    1. Most likely you can fix this by loading the latest OS .353. It completely fixed it for me.

2. AppWorld downloads don't use wifi - only the network. I'm not sure about other downloads as it should use wifi in order to save your data plan.
    VanGoaL and bobj66 like this.
    08-27-11 10:27 PM
    1. Most likely you can fix this by loading the latest OS .353. It completely fixed it for me.

2. AppWorld downloads don't use wifi - only the network. I'm not sure about other downloads as it should use wifi in order to save your data plan.
    Thank u for ur replay

About uodating the os when i connect my device to the desktop manager it told me there is no new updates ! And my version is the latest !

Regarding download issue it is with all downloads not only from appworld
    Last edited by VanGoaL; 08-28-11 at 08:44 AM.
    08-28-11 07:53 AM
    when i upgrade my os by leaked os

my current languages will still after upgrading ???
    08-28-11 08:44 AM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

You have to download the device software to uprade it. I would suggest reading blackberry 101 in the help section which will walk you through the necessary steps.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ting-system-os

Last edited by mhw100; 08-28-11 at 10:00 AM.
    08-28-11 09:16 AM
    Thanx

But i want to know does anyone face the samed problem specially trackpad problem ??
    08-28-11 02:57 PM
    VanGoal, try this. When you use the trackpad to scroll, be very careful and deliberate in your swipes. Don't over-swipe too high or you will activate the touch screen which is 1/4 of an inch from the trackpad. This 'could be' the reason you are mis-clicking links. If this doesn't help, try using the touchscreen to scroll.
    Of course, that advice is only valid if your trackpad is not defective. Try that first though!

08-28-11 03:08 PM
    Two words - Opera Mini
    08-28-11 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD