Strange situation, i have 2 different blackberry (8310 for work is BES & BIS) and 9650 personal blackberry.....i want both to receive my @yahoo.com emails - which they both can thru BIS - HOWEVER, the 8310 all of a sudden is no longer (wirelessly) reconciling the emails - so if i open/delete etc on the 8310 they remain "untouched" on my outlook, webmail, 9650, etc.....spoke to blackberry support and they said although i can receive on more than one device - only 1 device will handle/deal with the reconciling......so my 8310 is full of what appears to be unopened emails.

Hope this makes sense

Is this info accurate ?

06-03-10 02:21 PM
    I THINK I experienced the same thing today. I thought it was working ok earlier this week.

I'll pay more attention tonight and tomorrow to see what I'm experiencing.
    06-03-10 11:07 PM
    Someone in this thread says Verizon told them RIM is having an issue with Yahoo reconcile.

I'd buy that, because even the emails I delete online have been taking a super long time to delete from my two devices.
    06-03-10 11:15 PM
    does your email account from the other handheld moving to your another handheld device?? also the bbm's contact also get remove? i have some experience that when i using 2 blackberry device, using same email address, my bbm contact move to the new device but in the old device my bbm contact gone... i tried using gsm - cdma combination and gsm - gsm combination, also cdma - cdma combination,
    also my i didn't receiving any new email in my old blackberry device... all was send to the new device..
    06-03-10 11:22 PM
    thanks - i spoke to RIM tonight & after 30 minutes of them telling me it can Not two way reconcile - and me pointing them to the web pages that you sign your email account up into BIS service saying differently (and checking a box to two way delete reconcile) - they finally came back & told me that they are having an issue with Yahoo accounts (which my sbcglobal.net account is).....
    06-03-10 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD