It took me 5 citys and 16 hours to get a blackberry bold.

Day 1, the store I go into claims to have it after 45 minutes tells me they don't have it and no one in the area does and to drive 25 minutes to another location to get it. I drive down to that location and they told me due to the system overload caused by the bold release their computers are going very slow. 1.5 hours later im told im not an authorized user and the rogers rep hangs up and the store rep tells me they gotta call back to find out why they said that lol.

Today I went around to local rogers then to a mall couldn't find any, went to a couple stores couldn't get them, went downtown they're computers were down went to a location that claimed to have 10, they told me they can't perform hardware upgrades until 7pm because of an overload.

Then finally I goto a rogers location and get my bold im not very excited about getting it maybe I'm just tired. We'll see tommorow morning!
    08-28-08 02:16 AM
    I'm sure you'll be happy tomorrow ! I'm jealous lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 02:38 AM
    Best Buy Canada stores is also carrying them as of last Monday. They are all over the place this week.
    08-28-08 12:32 PM
    that is one giant hassle to get one. Good luck my friend.
    08-28-08 12:48 PM
    Well done and very persistant. It will all be worth it tomorrow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD