Hey guys, I'm gonna tell you about the review of the invisibleshield I've had on my phone for awhile. Well first off, this is the Invisibleshield for just the screen not the full body (doesn't exist yet). The invisibleshield does a superior job at protecting the screen of the 9900, and it feels like a very smooth and quality material. However there are some problem spots with having this shield specific for the 9900 such as, air bubbling up near the top of the shield as it tends to over time warp a time bit and sag down the screen towards the handset speaker. The shield does a great job and does not accumulate scratches but it does leave indents in the shield if you have nails or keys in your pockets. The big problem I find with this shield is that even if you put the shield on right, after a few months dust accumulates around the edges of the screen and becomes a disgusting mess lol. Overall the Zagg Invisibleshield is definitely worth the money if you don't want to have scratches all over your screen. On the otherside you won't want this shield if you want to keep a clean device at its a dirt magnet around the edges which has happened to my playbook to. Well that's my review of the 9900 invisibleshield.
    Please leave a comment of your expieriences with the invisible shield and how you liked it . Happy shopping Crackberry
    01-11-12 09:15 AM
    True, I was just doing my review I guess lol
    01-11-12 11:00 AM
    I hate Zagg. Hate the orange-peel and the indenting you mentioned. Also hate the stupid Zagg logo on the protector. I only go with crystal clear types now.
    01-11-12 01:51 PM
    I hate Zagg. Hate the orange-peel and the indenting you mentioned. Also hate the stupid Zagg logo on the protector. I only go with crystal clear types now.
    Yep! I stay away from anything that takes a water solution to apply. I've found the Seidio screen protectors work well.
    01-11-12 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD