View Poll Results: Are you satisfied with your 9900?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 83.33%
  • No

3 16.67%
    Are you satisfied with your 9900? I'm not, for the following reasons:

1. The camera is garbage compared to the 9780. I'm a student and I took pictures of my notes. I need that auto-focus.
    2. With this liquid graphics bs I was hoping to never see the spinning wheel of death ever again but nope still happens and it happens a lot more than I'd like
    3. I find that my screen would just freeze, no spinning wheel of death but just freeze, while browsing the internet. Seems to happen quite a lot.
    4. I use the loudspeaker a lot. The volume is great but the sound comes out muffled with this phone.

I'm not satisfied but in the end I'm still glad i have 9900.
    09-03-11 12:50 AM
    The camera has been discussed and is known to have crappy quality compared to the 9780 so there is no surprise here. You should have read a bit before buying the phone if the camera is so important to you. This is not a photography tool It's a decent smartphone with an average camera good for taking far away shots not more. Blame noone but yourself

Regarding the spinning clock, I never ever get that and I have many apps installed.

Seems like you have a crappy OS or some crappy app causing trouble

About the loudspeaker, it is actually great and I have to set the volume to 50% otherwise it would be too loud. Go figure n00b

Finally, if you are so unhappy with your phone, sell it and get an ancient 9780 no point in making a thread, it wont magically fix your phone.
    why you mad? this is just my personal opinion. and im just wondering who else out there is not satisfied.
    09-03-11 12:58 AM
    I voted yes, but still not sure. I like the touch screen for which it makes navigating more fun and easier than just trackpad. Battery life on mine is about half of the 9780. Keyboard is the best part and since all I really need a phone for is texting and email, this 9900 is better than 9780.
    09-03-11 01:04 AM
    I love the fact that its touchscreen and way faster and has pretty nice graphics and the keyboard for sure even better than my bold 9000's keyboard. only thing is the battery life and the squeaky trackpad
    09-03-11 01:06 AM
    Im not mad at all, read my post again, I posted logical things.

The camera was known to be mad, your constant loading icon is a user error, don't blame the phone and say you don't like it

This is the best thing made since sliced bread
    I never said I didn't like it. I love this phone. Just not satisfied enough I guess. What's it matter to you anyway?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-11 01:07 AM
    Coming from having owned both Android and iOS devices for a long time, no. I'm waiting for either Droid Bionic or Prime to be released so I can sell this on Ebay or Craigslist. If you were a previous BB user, then it would be a definite improvement. For me, a major downgrade and a stupid mistake in getting this phone. Ahh well... I just hope I get as much money as I can so my losses aren't too big. Each OS has its advantages and disadvantages... BB just has a lot more disadvantages.

It's evident that RIM is on the decline in the US but will not fall as quickly as Palm. It's also very evident that future smartphone buyers are not looking at RIM but at Google and Apple for their next phone.
    Last edited by Vihzel; 09-03-11 at 01:19 AM.
    09-03-11 01:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD