you go on news.google.com and out of the 10 trending topics, Blackberry has 4!

RIM IS BACK IN BUSINESS!

In The News
    BlackBerry Bold
    Bold 9900

Stephen Harper
    Research In Motion
    Jack Layton
    UFC 129
    Elections Canada
    Selena Gomez
    Bold Touch
    Gilles Duceppe
    05-02-11 10:47 PM
    you go on news.google.com and out of the 10 trending topics, blackberry has 4!

Rim is back in business!

In the news
    blackberry bold
    bold 9900

stephen harper
    research in motion
    jack layton
    ufc 129
    elections canada
    selena gomez
    bold touch
    gilles duceppe
    awwwwww. Yeahhhh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-11 10:48 PM
    nice to see! Have already decided that I will be purchasing this device on launch day for VZW
    05-02-11 11:53 PM
    Well it is their first release of a new phone is what feels like forever!!! and it looks to be a very nice upgrade.
    05-03-11 01:07 AM
    you go on news.google.com and out of the 10 trending topics, Blackberry has 4!

RIM IS BACK IN BUSINESS!

In The News
    BlackBerry Bold
    Bold 9900

Stephen Harper
    Research In Motion
    Jack Layton
    UFC 129
    Elections Canada
    Selena Gomez
    Bold Touch
    Gilles Duceppe
    Haha, not if you see what it is for. Go on yahoo finance and read under the headlines and see all the bashing. It will show all the negative blogs.

Consider this rimm the stock wasd down a good deal again today, even with the market being propped up by osasm,s death.

Watch cramers clip on rimm monday. Very funny and after ridiculing rimm products, the playbook was the first commercial after his rant.

05-03-11 01:16 AM
    Haha, not if you see what it is for. Go on yahoo finance and read under the headlines and see all the bashing. It will show all the negative blogs.

Consider this rimm the stock wasd down a good deal again today, even with the market being propped up by osasm,s death.

Watch cramers clip on rimm monday. Very funny and after ridiculing rimm products, the playbook was the first commercial after his rant.

Those people never quit, do they?
    05-03-11 06:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD