Still no mention at all of what causing the bricking issues from either. Come on something from one of you. A little dissapointing in Crackberry becuase they had problems with bricking themselves never a mention again. Want the 9900 but... want to keep using a Blackberry but.....About to go to the i, even though another buddy cracked a screen. Don't really want to but.... Come on WTF!
    12-12-11 08:26 AM
    Go get an iphone
    ridesno159 likes this.
    12-12-11 08:31 AM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I have had bb9900 since August 9th .. no problems at all.. works brilliantly! ... return it and get a new one if there is a problem ...
    12-12-11 08:40 AM
    I have had bb9900 since August 9th .. no problems at all.. works brilliantly! ... return it and get a new one if there is a problem ...
    Well, there you have it.
    12-12-11 08:49 AM
    I've had this phone for a while now, i will say it's works perfect, maybe i'm a bit cautious...if i have to charge it over night i use the USB and connect it to my Mac and then turn the phone off. Never had any issues so far, still using the stock OS so battery life is not good and i contribute it to my constant use of BBM and Ubertwitter and some Gtalk.

Phone made in Hungary if it will help anyone out, battery is Korea/Indonesia i guess.

The best i've ever had
    12-12-11 09:02 AM
    Well, there you have it.
    Exactly. That is what the 15/30 day return policy is there for.
    12-12-11 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD