when I click on the text message icon, the main notification bar across the top displays Wed, July 9, 2031. Has anyone encounter this problem. I just noticed it this weekend called the tech support at Verizon and they stated to pull battery and I did and that did not fix the problem. In addition, all of my messages that I send are located at the top of a thread for and the receives are at the bottom. It was never like this before. Could someone please help?
    11-28-11 01:39 PM
    So no one else is having this problem? RIM fix it once now I am having the same problem again with a future date of July 25, 2031 showing up across the notification bar in my text messages. Can someone help. I have done a wipe before per Verizon suggestion and battery pulls, hard reset, etc. And lost all of pictures because of this because the Verizon rep. did not know what they were doing. I am at my wits end with this BB. Should I get a replacement phone?
    12-19-11 11:26 AM
    Is the date and time set correctly on your phone?
    12-19-11 11:38 AM
    Yes the date and time is correct on the phone.
    12-19-11 12:17 PM
    i think this is a known bug on the OS itself IINM .
    12-19-11 12:21 PM
    I have the same problem. I got my phone two weeks ago and at first the texts were displayed with the right date, but now all of them are displayed at the same time on different days rougly forty years in the future. The day of the week is right, but its two weeks behind the correct date. I've tried a battery pull but that hasn't seemed to solve my problem. Please help!!
    12-28-11 03:39 PM
    So no one has a fix for this problem?
    01-04-12 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD