Just got off the phone with a sales agent from Sprint trying to pre-order a Blackberry Bold 9930 and she said she can't ! Meanwhile I just got an email from Walmart saying its time to pre-order ... $199 with a new 2 year contract OR renewal for $295 ... But I can't even get one from my own carrier , even being a Sprint Premeir Gold customer ... Shame on you Sprint for not having any love for your loyal customers !
    08-16-11 10:44 AM
    but yesterday you said that you ordered one...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...es-how-638529/

and please refrain from cussing and making a fool of yourself again, I am simply just looking for clarification.
    08-16-11 10:47 AM
    Yes but I was trying to get one through the mail so this way I know it's gauranteed , yesterday I bought a $50 giftcard to reserve one that doesn't mean I'll have one in my opinion just because they say so ( Hope That's Not The Case ) But till it's in my hands I consider not having one . Just really trying my best to score one !
    08-16-11 10:55 AM
    Yes but I was trying to get one through the mail so this way I know it's guaranteed , yesterday I bought a $50 giftcard to reserve one that doesn't mean I'll have one in my opinion just because they say so ( Hope That's Not The Case ) But till it's in my hands I consider not having one . Just really trying my best to score one !
    Well it seems you are covering the basis, but Wal Mart might not be guaranteed stock on release day.
    08-16-11 10:57 AM
    Be happy that at least you will have the NFC enabled on your Sprint Bold once you are able to order it. Verizon wanted to be first out the door before people found out they blocked NFC
    08-16-11 11:07 AM
    but yesterday you said that you ordered one...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...es-how-638529/

and please refrain from cussing and making a fool of yourself again, I am simply just looking for clarification.
    Maybe because the other thread is [IMG]http://un-ruled.com/images/smilies/bull****.gif[/IMG]
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 08-16-11 at 11:16 AM.
    dcgore likes this.
    08-16-11 11:14 AM
    You know what dude , just relax you could have simply said nothing today ... or yesterday for that matter if things bother you so much dont look at my posts simple . I apoligize for yesterday , but I sure as **** dont need no lesson from you , your probably no better than me in alot of areas ... So again mind your business and keep your comments to yourself about other peoples posts please you dont like it , dont read it ...Thank You
    08-16-11 11:35 AM
    Be happy that at least you will have the NFC enabled on your Sprint Bold once you are able to order it. Verizon wanted to be first out the door before people found out they blocked NFC
    We don't know that yet , we will see once I get it Lol
    08-16-11 11:38 AM
    You know what dude , just relax you could have simply said nothing today ... or yesterday for that matter if things bother you so much dont look at my posts simple . I apoligize for yesterday , but I sure as **** dont need no lesson from you , your probably no better than me in alot of areas ... So again mind your business and keep your comments to yourself about other peoples posts please you dont like it , dont read it ...Thank You
    We don't know that yet , we will see once I get it Lol
    Learn how to multi-quote too
    08-16-11 11:40 AM
    God You Too ! Bro get a life
    08-16-11 11:42 AM
    God You Too ! Bro get a life
    Umm, take your own advice; and an English class.
    08-16-11 11:43 AM
    Lmao blah blah blah
    08-16-11 11:46 AM
    08-16-11 11:56 AM
    cool love The Three Stooges !!! Which one are you in the picture Lol
    08-16-11 12:04 PM
    Thank you both ROB ROCKSTAR/pcgizmo for my morning laugh while enjoying my fresh cup of coffee!
    08-16-11 12:25 PM
    I'm on ATT. We never laugh.
    08-16-11 01:03 PM
    I'm on ATT. We never laugh.
    No wonder why company uses at&T.
    08-16-11 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD