like with most blackberrys and other phones i always notice that the white version always gets released after the black model? why is that.. since the 9900 came out everyone right away jump and get one and i have seen the phone here and there and it seems like a good phone but i still love my torch 9800 with the slider keyboard and a big touch screen... but the bold 9900 does look nice and i think if the white one gets released i might just wanna get one who knows hmmm...
    09-25-11 08:55 AM
    People have different opinions but I love my bold 9900 better then my torch 9800. It is faster, sure the screen is smaller but the touch screen works great and I was never really a fan of the slider keyboard, my opinion though. If you are waiting for the white version I say go for it.
    09-25-11 09:54 AM
    White Blackberries and White phones in general are niche markets at best. While they may be the most vocal, fans of all white are in a minority. Most Enterprise sales are for stock units anyways. Plus you can always have your unit sent in for painting or a body kit.
    09-25-11 10:14 AM
    White BlackBerrys are popular in jakarta. I think it cause by trends from japanese car style (Shiroi). I'm waiting too for white 9900

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-11 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD