Let's be honest. On the whole it is probably the best one out there.
    sk8er_tor, rick0415 and Rsal like this.
    11-08-11 01:37 PM
    And a new thread was needed for this why?
    11-08-11 01:39 PM
    I felt like making a bold statement in opposition to competing negative thread.
    11-08-11 01:44 PM
    It's always good reading positive customer reviews
    11-08-11 01:45 PM
    The RIM fan boys are as bad as the RIM haters now. Geez. Both threads are a waste of space.
    11-08-11 01:46 PM
    The RIM fan boys are as bad as the RIM haters now. Geez. Both threads are a waste of space.
    I agree with both of your statements but we are on a BB fan site and far too often the negative is over represented. Just trying to add some balance.
    Last edited by robtanz; 11-08-11 at 01:54 PM.
    11-08-11 01:51 PM
    I hear ya. Nothing against you personally. I totally get the statement you are making. I appreciate the effort.

But It doesnt help. It's doing the same thing as the haters.

What I'm trying to do is ignore all the BS and just help people with their phones or ask questions. Just ignore the junk and continue enjoying CrackBerry like it was the old days.

Easy to get drawn in, but feels great to not get caught up in that junk.
    11-08-11 01:55 PM
    I agree with both of your statements but we are on a BB fan site and far too often the negative is over represented. Just trying to add some balance.
    But it was a negative opinion by a bb user? Are bb users not allowed to voice their disappointment. What then is the point of a forum??
    11-08-11 01:56 PM
    I'm in complete agreement. I would add that for me it is the best phone I've ever had.
    I've had:
    iPhone, HTC Evo 4G, Palm Pre Plus and they were all nice but for me there is just no comparison.

BlackBerry is the best device for me.
    11-08-11 01:59 PM
    But it was a negative opinion by a bb user? Are bb users not allowed to voice their disappointment. What then is the point of a forum??
    Without a doubt they can voice their point of view. The point of my post was not to invalidate their feelings but rather to express the my viewpoint, and probably the viewpoints of a large majority of people who own this phone.
    3dogsnme likes this.
    11-08-11 02:05 PM
    I have an Android and like it a lot. But I like BlackBerry more. I'm a BB kinda gal I guess. Links in sig explain why.
    Last edited by chrisy520; 11-08-11 at 02:09 PM.
    11-08-11 02:06 PM
    Threads that people hate their phone are ok for info on why they didn't like it. I appreciate that.

Threads on why you prefer BB with info are great too.

Just saying I love, or hate, my phone with no details is pointless. Be specific. Why do you love or hate it? Pros and cons?

But you admittedly just started a thread to "fight against" another thread. C'Mon. This isn't the playground.
    11-08-11 02:08 PM
    But you admittedly just started a thread to "fight against" another thread. C'Mon. This isn't the playground.
    This is true.
    11-08-11 02:16 PM
    Here is why I love my Blackberry 9900

-The keyboard is second to none, and i type as fast on it as i do my iPhone 4S.
    -I don't use Apps besides Twitter, and Facebook, and for me these Apps work fine.
    -The browser is fast for me, i get where i need to and quickly.
    -Battery life on 474 is much greater than the iPhone 4S on iOS 5.0.1 Beta 2.
    -BBM (A given) some will say well iMessage blah blah blah...
    -Notification light for me is a MUST as i cant have my phone making noise while im sitting in meetings... LOVE THIS.

For me i am able to get my work and "play" done faster with this phone than any other phone i have. It may not have the eye candy, or the transitions that make things look "cool" but when i click something it loads and loads fast, and as a heavy user ( on my phone nearly non-stop for 16 hours a day, this phone, for me JUST GETS IT DONE.
    Last edited by sooks; 11-08-11 at 02:22 PM. Reason: LED
    Chrisy likes this.
    11-08-11 02:18 PM
    Honestly, I just want the multi colored LED.
    robtanz likes this.
    11-08-11 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD