I'm on Vodafone IT as a customer and as a Sales developemt Manager, if Vodafone UK will release it first, which is more like, that's where I will getting it from!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-11 06:55 PM
    Telus will be getting it, 9900 I believe.
    05-18-11 08:35 PM
    orange uk doesn't appear to have heard of the 9900,i'm due for upgrade in about a week,rang the orange help line to see if they would be getting it in the summer and after a long pause they said they do not know anything about a bold9900..
    05-19-11 02:07 AM
    are they legit getting it? And will they be the first to release in canada?
    05-19-11 06:23 PM
    Voda uk + upgrade end of the year = happy me that's is its available with upgrade anytime which I don't actually understand, upgrade anytime that is.

05-19-11 06:34 PM
    It would be great if Sprint get it. It's been a while since they got a new Blackberry. I didn't really like the Style at all.
    05-21-11 08:02 PM
    I would like to use the 9930 on Virgin Mobile USA. I know they won't get it. If I bought it from Sprint & unlocked it, would it work on Virgin Mobile USA?

Pretty sure Sprint devices can not be unlocked...but maybe a Sprint expert could have a unlock code.

05-21-11 08:18 PM
    It's gotta come to Sprint. I mean they took on the aaaa hem....Style and that is not a big seller. Plus Verizon just stated they were dumping the 9650 after a year. What do they need with a new BB? They have the iphone. I have confidence in sprint on this one......They will close the deal.
    I'm VERY confident that Sprint will be getting the Bold 9930 one: in March when my fiance upgraded to a Style 9670, the rep said her manager told her that Sprint was getting a touchscreen type BlackBerry this summer. Two: When I put a when will Sprint get the Bold 9930 on Sprint forum, I got a replay back from sprintcares.com saying they can not make any announcements on the BlackBerry 9930, but recommemend me going to sprit.com/newsroom and sprint.com/comingsoon. IMO, Sprint will be one of the first to get the Bold 9930, before Verizon I'm sure.

05-21-11 08:29 PM
    LOL Mine is on the 8th
    05-21-11 09:26 PM
    IMO, Sprint will be one of the first to get the Bold 9930, before Verizon I'm sure.
    The odds are that Verizon will get it at the same time or slightly sooner than Sprint depending on the size of their orders.
    05-22-11 03:58 AM
    Yeah... Vodafone, O2 and 3
    With your choice of the 3rd network, I have to ask, do you work for 3 as that is the only explanation for listing them in the top 3 ahead of orange.

Realistically, all five of the uk networks along with the virtual networks are going to get this phone and indeed that is going to tend to be true in most countries unless a carrier only thought there was a market for larger screened devices and chose to just launch torch 2 and monza.
    05-22-11 04:05 AM
    With your choice of the 3rd network, I have to ask, do you work for 3 as that is the only explanation for listing them in the top 3 ahead of orange.

Realistically, all five of the uk networks along with the virtual networks are going to get this phone and indeed that is going to tend to be true in most countries unless a carrier only thought there was a market for larger screened devices and chose to just launch torch 2 and monza.
    lolwut?! those were (i believe still are) the 3 networks in the UK who confirmed they were getting the 9900... nothing to do with rank
    05-22-11 05:18 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD