View Poll Results: Will you hold off until white 9900 is released?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • **** yeah!

15 18.75%
  • **** no!

65 81.25%
    This threads going to get locked lolz.... whoever posted white being for gays and not men is ******** :P I'm still a man!
    05-09-11 03:29 AM
    First, I'll get it in black. Then, in white. Then, in whatever other colours it'll come in. And then, I will hang them all on chain around my neck because I am absolutely Bold Touch crazy.
    05-09-11 03:58 AM
    White and red are for girls.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-11 05:33 AM
    why does all this talk sound like a typical responce like they think girls still have cooties?

the color of your phone does not define the person by any means especially regarding their sexuality

though i'd get my Bold 9900 colowared out in full rainbow gloss when available

i never liked white blackberries imo i hear they get dirtier easier or it shows more given its a white device

i had a blue blackberry pearl because blue is my fav color lol

not much color options for the bolds now other than black or white

so id chose the black
    05-09-11 10:17 AM
    LOL!!!! There are some quite masculine men on this forum who rock white BBerries!!!

I want a *red* BBerry like my 8310.
    So lol? I'm "rocking" a white 9780 atm....
    05-09-11 10:29 AM
    and I love seeing men with white BBerries.
    Oh really? What are you doing Saturday night?
    05-09-11 10:32 AM
    Aww i can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but i figured mostly everyone is mature here... lolz.

I am gay too lol but anyway white is more of a classy look to me than black, what electronic isn't black these days....
    Some of us are mature, I do think that white phones are more feminine though.
    05-09-11 10:33 AM
    Personally, I'd get a black one, get a pink housing just for the lols, and interchange it. A straight bloke wielding a PINK BlackBerry, I'm even tempted to do it with my Torch!
    05-09-11 11:38 AM
    nahh, gettin'g the black, White is for girls, or gays, simple as that. a man with a white phone should be shot dead in the head if he had a choice of getting black.
    Hmmm, does this apply to cars, trucks and cowboy hats too? lol
    05-09-11 11:59 AM
    i hate the way devices and colours change! i spent years getting all my tv and cinema system in silver as it was the in colour only for it to change to glossy black.. so i upgraded and now its all fine.. if things go white ill be miffed!

I dont like white things as such, prefer the black and stainless look... but im contradicting myself slightly as im currently using my macbook....
    05-09-11 12:17 PM
    Personally, I'd get a black one, get a pink housing just for the lols, and interchange it. A straight bloke wielding a PINK BlackBerry, I'm even tempted to do it with my Torch!
    I dare you to do this...
    05-09-11 01:10 PM
    i hate the way devices and colours change! i spent years getting all my tv and cinema system in silver as it was the in colour only for it to change to glossy black.. so i upgraded and now its all fine.. if things go white ill be miffed!

I dont like white things as such, prefer the black and stainless look... but im contradicting myself slightly as im currently using my macbook....
    Two words (well technically three): MacBook Pro.
    05-09-11 01:11 PM
    Lol is it like a hidden code in the gay community if you got a white phone your gay? If that's the case, ill take a black 1 lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-11 02:07 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD