Hearing about all these success stories of everyone getting a bold from Rogers, I was wondering if anyone actually bought one on a 3 year contract? I know that it is $250 on contract, but i was wondering if the prices would drop to $170 like Virgin Mobile. $250 seems like a rip off to me, so I was wondering if there are any theories or rumours anyone knows of, that there will be a price drop anytime soon.

I plan on getting the phone near the end of September, do you think the prices would be around $170 by then?
    08-10-11 12:18 AM
    maybe will have back-to-school sale???
    08-10-11 12:39 AM
    If you already have a contract with them, do not extend ur contract. Do yourself the favour of not getting ripped off.
    08-10-11 12:53 AM
    It hasn't even been officially released yet, i doubt youll see a sale for a few weeks to a month atleast
    08-10-11 01:04 AM
    It hasn't even been officially released yet, i doubt youll see a sale for a few weeks to a month atleast
    i dont mind waiting a month, because i plan on getting this phone in late september, however i just want to know if anyone heard of any rumours or anything. $250 on a 3 year contract just doesnt appeal to me.

If you already have a contract with them, do not extend ur contract. Do yourself the favour of not getting ripped off.
    what do you mean not getting ripped off? im not sure what you mean. however, im on pay as you go, so i dont think it would affect anything

maybe will have back-to-school sale???
    i hope so ! hopefully it will only be the cost of the bold that drops, and that they dont make it with select plans only !

-- thanks for replying guys
    08-10-11 02:14 AM
    It will be $249.99 on a 3-yr extension + $35 acti. fee so after tax it will come to about $315. Plus they got you for 3 yrs voice & data.
    Just buy the phone outright ... it will be much better in the end. Because when your current contract ends, you can negotiate =)
    08-10-11 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD