I guess this is my last option if it is even possible? I bought the phone from amazon the warranty has expired from amazon the phone bricked itself, I live in the Bahamas hence i dont have a verizon account to just return it for a new one. Is it even possible for someone with one to take my phone in under their account and change it? I will cover all shipping cost and throw in $150 if it can be done via paypal. I will even throw in a night on the town if you can make it to The Bahamas.

Serious inquiries only!
    01-15-12 11:39 PM
    Is this even legal to do on Crackberry?
    01-15-12 11:45 PM
    Help of any kind which is genuine is legal on CB
    01-15-12 11:55 PM
    I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.
    01-16-12 12:00 AM
    haha...Im currently in Nassau playing the PCA tournaments beautiful place. My bold is a 9900...sorry cant belp. Its likely that as soon as Kevin sees this post he'll lose his sh#t and you'll be gone!
    Unless he has seen it already an left it up for comic value.
    01-16-12 12:17 AM
    uhhhh can we post this type of stuff? lol
    01-16-12 01:02 AM
    Im a loyal blackberry fan with a worthless $600 phone I would pay up to $200 to have the value restored. There is nothing else for me to do with this phone besides catch dust in my room, please understand my plight!
    01-16-12 09:28 AM
    1. This isn't legal.
    2. It won't work anyway. Because a) the warranty is not transferable beyond the original purchaser and 2) a "Verizon customer" can't return a device that isn't active on their account and since the device is "bricked", they won't be able to activate it.
    01-16-12 09:32 AM
    1. This isn't legal.
    2. It won't work anyway. Because a) the warranty is not transferable beyond the original purchaser and 2) a "Verizon customer" can't return a device that isn't active on their account and since the device is "bricked", they won't be able to activate it.
    Thank you for your clarification, I swear to you if RIM doesnt send a fix for this I will turn into their worst anti-blackberry fan ever, and if you know me I am the biggest blackberry fan in this region, but I wont make excuses for their lack of dealing with this properly. I'm a web developer, I would set up every domain name anti-blackberry possible
    01-16-12 09:38 AM
    This is the risk that you take when you purchase a device that is "grey market" and not intended for your region.

You are blaming the wrong entity.
    01-16-12 09:43 AM
    It is in my region from our local carrier is selling it for $1000 bucks buddy thats the cost of importing. I purchased a brand new device in hoped that it would work for a very long time who purchases anything hoping it will crash, get real homey
    01-16-12 09:47 AM
    It's Fraud a Federal offense.
    01-16-12 11:16 AM
    that aint't rims problem. it was yours. you took the risk of buying a grey electronic product. they reason it was expensive in your country because of the warranty the can provide locally locally. why cant you ship it back to rim ? im sure they will take it back and repair it. you just have to go through the hustle of shipping it to them.

It is in my region from our local carrier is selling it for $1000 bucks buddy thats the cost of importing. I purchased a brand new device in hoped that it would work for a very long time who purchases anything hoping it will crash, get real homey
    01-16-12 11:24 AM
    What would be helpful if Crackberry could use its contacts at Rim to provide users like wonda242 a solution to getting out of warranty phones fixed.
    01-16-12 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD