i would like to store music into my phone when i get one, but instead of going out there and buying a memory card i would like to know if it comes with one. i dont want to store it in the phone itself, as for i want to be able to transfer the memory card into a mp3 player
    08-04-11 11:30 PM
    Usually the decision to include an SD Card with the device is up to the your carrier. Some carriers may choose to include one, some may not.
    08-04-11 11:40 PM
    Nearly all carriers specify a media card come with the BlackBerry now. This isn't always the case, but I haven't seen many that don't, now. I got 1 gigs with Curve and Tour, and Sprint wqent to 8gig with the Style.

I've seen them with 2s and 16s in Verizon BlackBerrys. They usually specify if a media card comes with a device in the carrier's product descriptions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-11 11:42 PM
    My 9650 came with a 2GB when it had 512 mbs.

Maybe it will follow suit.

2gb to 512
    32gb to 8 gbs.

I'm kidding of course. But I'm still hoping at least an 8 gig.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-11 12:15 AM
    With the price point T-Mobile is rumored to be charging, they better include a 32GB card...
    08-05-11 12:21 AM
    A friend of mine just got the droid 3 from Verizon. It has 16 gb of onboard storage but, no media card. So either carriers are thinking these phones have enough storage that they don't need to include an sd card anymore or Verizon is getting picky. Honestly these phones should come with 16gb card. My original droid came with a 16gb and that was almost two years ago. Those have to be dirt cheap by now. Besides that would be well more than enough for most.
    08-05-11 05:12 AM
    It all depends on the carrier. AT&T tends to include a 2GB card but there may be none. You can pick up a 8GB card for pretty cheap and it would be a good investment. 16GB is better and there will soon be 32GB for those who carry the world on their device.
    08-05-11 05:23 AM
    I think most carriers are not including "unnecessary" accessories since most most people buy aftermarket things anyway. (ie. If it did come w/ a 1gig card, you'll just go out and get a larger one any way, same with cases)
    08-05-11 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD