I am taking the plunge and returning to the dark side. Don't get me wrong I like the iPhone 4 but when I first played around with the Bold I knew it was the phone I had to have. It is an awesome phone I love the physical keyboard, the lack of apps and support for some of those may pose a bit of an issue but there are other substitutes. Also I have read syncing a Blackberry to an iMac is much easier with the newest version of the desktop.

As for the camera, I did a comparison in the store I was at and found that the iPhone 4 isn't much better than the bold. You would need that real keen eye to notice any difference, just like a 1080p tv compared to a 720p tv. I don't take a lot of pictures but I did find the dedicated camera button much more convient that having to turn on the screen and tap the icon.
    09-19-11 10:56 AM
    Awesome, you will love it!! Any questions be sure to ask
    09-19-11 10:58 AM
    Great choice, the 9900 really is a classy phone. I would recommend the hard shell case if you are planning on getting a case. Safely secures the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-11 11:01 AM
    Welcome back! The 99xx is a beauty!
    09-19-11 11:36 AM
    Congrats! I'm getting mine later today also.
    09-19-11 12:13 PM
    I do have one question. This biggest frustration I found on the torch (when I had it) was typing a phone number, I would always just press the 'alt' button. Is there a number lock function so I can just type the number?
    09-19-11 12:34 PM
    I do have one question. This biggest frustration I found on the torch (when I had it) was typing a phone number, I would always just press the 'alt' button. Is there a number lock function so I can just type the number?
    Press the alt key then the left shift key for alt lock
    Press the alt key then the right shift key for cap lock

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-11 12:47 PM
    Congrats! The device is an amazing one. I agree with Byul, the longer you have it the more you are reminded that the 99xx is the bomb!
    09-19-11 12:59 PM
    Very good choice. I spent time reading reviews and trying to decide whether giving up some of the nice features of my last Android phone would be worth it to switch to BlackBerry again. The overall impression I got was that it wasn't.

Wrong!

I spend less time tweaking things and more time doing what I wanted to do in the first place.
    09-19-11 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD