When find out 9900 without AF, (however, without AF, it still a perfect phone)there is a query, is there any possibility for RIM to release a 9980 in future, to get all the missing goodies built-in?

As we know when 9700 released, someone was challenging the RAM or CPU speed and camera pixel. soon after that. a 9780 released with higher configuration. So would like to hear your opinion on the query. Thanks!
    08-21-11 11:45 PM
    If your requirement is to have a great camera don't buy a Blackberry. What other missing goodies are you referring to besides an AF camera?
    08-21-11 11:49 PM
    I'm assuming no.

Ther wouldn't be enough incentive to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-11 11:49 PM
    If your requirement is to have a great camera don't buy a Blackberry. What other missing goodies are you referring to besides an AF camera?
    Whatever the camera is, will stick with BlackBerry, I am a big berry fan from China.
    The else items means, the face camera & a higher capacity battery.
    08-21-11 11:56 PM
    Don't see it happening on BBOS. They are working on next gen QNX phones for release next year, so the 99XX hardware unlikely to improve-software, hopefully soon. They really, really need to knock it out of the park with these QNX handsets.
    08-22-11 09:51 AM
    No camera isn't their first priority. No reason they would of gone with 5MP EDOF camera if it was.
    08-22-11 04:27 PM
    the camera isnt that bad at all! ive used mine a fair amount and its great, even with the flash in low level light its still decent enough for me.
    08-22-11 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD